Sign in to follow this  
Element 6

ARE YOU A BLOGGER?

shyhem   

let's just say i'm not interested in blogging.I can barely keep up with this website,anything else online is just too much for me.

Blessed   

^^me too! SOL is taxing enough for me.

I do enjoy reading other blogs from time to time. Might have a look at your blogs ;) and have a chuckle or two :D

Element,

Pace Magazine blogs are really cool. I really like the September issue of the Magazine. I'de disagree with AU and say that it is balanced, I also liked how you've addressed the Hijaab Ban issue. Keep up the good work. smile.gif

Element 6, Interesting blog. I ran into Pace magazine's site, it had several links to blogs...didn't get the chance to explore most of them. Anyway, I like what you guys are doing with the magazine....I don't know what alleubahne is talking about :rolleyes:

Shehazarade, too bad yours isn't available to the public :( Reading blogs can get addictive.

I noticed some folks keep their blogs strictly for the subject matter at hand, ie. religion, politics, poetry, etc. And others share some of their intimate experiences with the world. I'm not sure if the latter would work for me.