Sign in to follow this  
Dr Ligle

UK Welsh Somalis 95% Unemployed. BBC Facting Report

Juxa   

Ibti, all those years of study and you wont even take with wiilka yar studygiisa with a pinch of salt.

keen shahaadooyinka aan dab qabadsiiyee.

to the poster, i think it is unfair to label a whole community as worthless. somali community in the UK may seem to be unemployed cause they dont declare their income or pay taxes lakin runta waxay tahay many do work and own businesses.

Ibtisam   

^^Yah I don't understand? redface.gif

It is not his study, but seriously I hate it when people always put Somali communities down, yes we need improvement, but baasha kaa raac and help, don't bash them using the same lines as the BNP

thats true IBZ. its always good to think in terms of the justifications that have brought about these problems. Solutions or justifications. no point just sowing hatred and resentment.

Dr Ligle   

Ibtisam, really i done provided you the sources. I provided you bbc-report which it sourced from social exclusion report done by the welsh government!!! I further provided unemployment statistic journal for somalia that states the unemployment rate is at 47% and is alot better then 95% unemployment levels among somalis in cardiff!!!!

i am very sorry for them!!! :D

Ps: You even said that cardiff somalis came in 1870. I don't expect the original ones who first landed to have excellent statistical records, however i would expect after 100 years or so their childrens made something out of themselves. But as the case is 95% of them have not even achieved employment let alone anything else!!!

My parents came to new zealand in 1989 when i was 5 years old. They don't have any foreign education levels however me, my sister and brother are graduates with batchelors and my brother is infact finishing a masters and we are only first generation. Imagine what our kids will be like, and then their kid and kids. In 100 years our community will be called thriving community!!! this has not occurred with the cardiff somali community and there is no point trying to slide it under the rug like nothing wrong because their is something wrong.

Something major is wrong. When 9 in 10 cardif somalis are unemployed you need to ask yourself what has gone wrong and what are the cures to this disgraceful statistics. African americans have 8% unemployment level, and white americans have 5% unemployment level. At national levels in america the unemployment is usually in the single digit zone, the americans go crazy when they hear their unemployment levels has reached in the double digit zone like 11% and start trying to fix it. While you sit there and try to argue about 95% unemployment levels!!! so sad and so backwards and may god help you because i don't think any human being can!!!

Ibtisam   

^^^You don't know what your kids will be like, but in the meantime congrats to you and your brothers/ sisters, really, but the fact that you have "achieved" more than some does not mean you should take a full time job mocking others. Now that you have told us about you and your family and we have said Mashallah, maybe you would like to move out of our face with you rants. :D

Your kids have a 50-50 chance of becoming a school drop out/ a junkie or a successful individual, and not all of your kids will be successes. Hold your horses.

You failed to read and understand what anyone said to you on here, because again you are drawing comparison where there is none!

What did you study in university? It might explain why you refuse to accept that there are multiple variables in any given study, and the whole issue of the black market which Juxa has mentioned.

Baal read and comprehend what other nomads say to you, miisa waa ciid kale maaxaba maa taaqano aniga mooyan eh! :D

Dr Ligle   

Ibtisam, so now your saying that they work under the radar and abuse the system. Firstly you need to provide evidence for any assumption that is made, you can't just make an assumption without evidence!!! If you assume somalis work under-ground and don't claim they work officially just because you met 1 or 2 people like that doesn't mean that is across the general population.

But for argument sakes let's just say what you are saying is supported by credible evidence, you are proving to the world that somalis work underground and don't claim they work officially in order to be cheating the system for welfare benefits!!! this proves they are dishonest and abuse the system that gave them refuge!!! and to be quite honest noone wants that sort of people in their land!!!

Why else would someone need to work underground and not inform the system of their employment status if it wasn't for some wicked agenda!!! for every action their is reason. And if what you said is true what is their reason not to inform the system of their employment status? Is it because they are illegal aliens in the country, is it because they wish to claim benefits? what is the reason for them to not inform their host country of their employment status? Is it because they don't want to pay taxes to their host nation and give back to the country that gave them so much? However before we even go there you first need to establish your premise with credible data before we assess the why and why not of their action!!!

However officially on paper this community in cardiff is 95% unemployed, 9 in 10 ppl living in that disgraceful community are unproductive. On top of that if what u said is true regarding working underground in the black-market, then that still means they are unproductive to the nation because they don't pay taxes if their not registered on the taxation system. This argument you and your cheer-leader raise even proves my argument even stronger that somalis are an undesirable, un-productive community in cardiff!!!

Tudos :D

Juxa   

and you live in new zealand right?

i applaud your eagerness however misplaced it may be.

ibti, stop fighting lost war:)

-Lily-   

I don't see what excellent education has to do with working, a job is a job, and millions of people work and earn doing labour jobs. It gives them respect and dignity.

Dr Ligle   

The first thing that must be done is not denial of this horrendous statistic, what needs to be done is we must name and shame this community. We must let off steam on them and insult them.

Once that is done, then and only then can solutions be provided once they know they are "shame" to somalis and "human beings" around the world!!! We must let these people be known everywhere and let everyone hate them untill t hey realize what their doing is TOTALLY WRONG. Once they realize what their doing is wrong, then can a remedy or solution be provided to this horrific report!!!!

However applying solutions like what the welsh government is doing by implementing workshops for them is not going to help untill this community realizes what they are doing is wrong. Acknowledgement of their wickedness must come first because if they don't acknowledge it every solution applied will just be band-aid fix and temporary!!!

Marka ku tufa reer cardiff, advertise to everyone, let them be known for what they are and with time they will realize that everyone hates them and start to wonder why and start to implement changes to make them productive citizen of their host nation!!!

'Acknowledgement of their wickedness'....???? :rolleyes:

The more I read the more I think 'nonsense and stuff' indeed- what a complete and utter waste of postage space!

I'm learning fast: Ina_G = MARX- Fact.

ScarFace   

^^^Make a wish please grant me my WISH ASAP?

Quick can you transport Ina_Calaacal to Cardiff City, so he can put his point across to the Welsh community ;)

^^^ Scarface, before doing this, Ina_G will have to provide with his proposed draft speech/note...

You wouldn't want to waste your wish and (my) expenses if his intentions are just to reiterate the utter kharab he has written.

FYI Scarface, Ina_G will need to include in his speech the following before your wish can be granted:

1. The TRUE nature of this issue (refraining from using random stats plucked from the sky)

2. What has/has not been done to alleviate this so called phenomena

3. What you think should be done about it (after all,you've decided to raise this as a topic, so tell us then- WHAT WORKS?!!!)

3. How you are willing to help (using your MUCH NEEDED expertise) smile.gif

Drop it off to my office after Iftaar tomorrow evening- pronto!

Scarface: 'What?! That's a big ask!'

Make a Wish: 'Yes, it really isn't worth the effort. Besides, I have just been informed by the director of BMI Baby that it is against their policy to board slanderers'

:D

Originally posted by Make a Wish:

'Acknowledgement of their wickedness'....???? :rolleyes:

The more I read the more I think 'nonsense and stuff' indeed- what a complete and utter waste of postage space!

I'm learning fast: Ina_G = MARX- Fact.

How exactly did you figure this out. uff allow chatting bullshid.