Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

America's finest

99844.jpg CSI:Miami

99846.jpg CSI

99847.jpg Law & Order

4504712.jpg Law & Order: Criminal intent

Salaam nomads,

This topic is about my addiction to a set of tv programs. CSI and Law & Order plus all their spin-offs. Fabulous filming, gripping storylines, great acting....Are there any finer police/legal dramas on TV? Methinks not! I'm completely hooked, and you'ld be hard-pressed to get me out of the house on Tuesday and Saturday evenings... redface.gif

Am I the only addict? Surely not!

Xafsa   

I don't really watch law and order that much. But CSI?...thats my drug every monday and thursday nights! Gotta get my dose.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by disillusioned-N-despondent:

This topic is about my addiction to a set of tv programs.
CSI
and
Law & Order
plus all their spin-offs. Fabulous filming, gripping storylines, great acting....Are there any finer police/legal dramas on TV?

D.D. you should check out "The Wire"...

1167889.jpg

1167891.jpg

1167892.jpg

i really dont watch tv! and couldnt tell u anything about this shows u talking about! do yourself a favor and do something +ve like going to a library and reading!! tv is a truely wasteland!!!! do something good with your live rather than watching criminals which what these hollywood glorified morans are!!!

in la most of the news is about hollywood folks being arrest for this and that!! i just dont get it when ppl call me and ask me about this actor and so on! i hate these morans!!

N.O.R.F   

Jamal says:

The strange thing is I can't really stand these programmes. They get up my nerves

coudnt agree with you more,,,,,,,

my attention span is very short if sport or news aint involved (Eastenders an exception sometimes) call me boring but these programmes are just useless to me,i try to watch 10 things at the same time usually,,,,,

Mind you, the wire looks good, but it will be out in UK by 2006 i guess,,,,,,i was a big fan of Homicide life on the street (based in Baltimore :D )but thats long gone now,,,,,,,

^^ Thats because neither you nor Jamaal can appreciate the intricacies of these superior programs! icon_razz.gif

News and sports kulahaa...boring sod!

Lakkad,

L&O: Special Victims Unit is actually my favourite show, but the new series hasn't arrived on this side of the pond yet.

Darman,

'The Wire' looks a bit like 'The Shield'...are they similar?

Rudy,

I have done enough studying and reading at the library to last me a lifetime, thank you very much! Anyways, this is my year off from anything academic, so I gotta find something else to do, right? There u go. :D

Paragon   

"neither you nor Jamaal can appreciate the intricacies of these superior programs! "

Bow bow! I didn't see that coming. I am taking back what I said smile.gif

Blessed   

Well, hands in the air .. I have no idea what your on about icon_razz.gif Me is boring like Mr.11 and The Boy from Up north-the only weekly show I keep up with is Question Time redface.gif .. and whatever hapned 2 eastenders; lesbians, incest, gangs - whaat :eek: :rolleyes:

Rudy

DD is a criminal herslf- the girl is wanted for all sorts of things.. from demolishing fast food restaurants to throwing paint at politicians...I guess she gets her inspiration from those shows ..lol

Kidding Bee- don't look at me like that dee!!

Paragon   

"DD is a criminal herslf" LooL Ameenah ... Saas iga dheh. markii wax laguu sheegaad wax garataa bay Soomaalida dhihi jireen. No wonder D&Ds' addicted to these programs .. the perfect muder? smile.gif

LoL @ ^^...

Tweety, u kno I'm only an ethical criminal [meaning my crimes are for the benefit of humanity ;) ], markaa dee don't bundle me up with rest of the unwashed masses! Waa ku sidee...

As for Eastenders...I haven't seen it for a while, so I dont kno what's happening in Albert Square. Maybe u should ask Northerner, since he admitted to watching it. icon_razz.gif

Jamaal,

Now, if I was interested in the 'perfect murder', I would be watching those real-life detective docus...u kno like 'forensic detectives', 'FBI Files', 'medical detectives'...etc, and not these glossy shows. They are purely for entertainment purposes.

Blessed   

Originally posted by disillusioned-N-despondent:

Tweety, u kno I'm only an
ethical
criminal [meaning my crimes are for the benefit of humanity
;)
], markaa dee don't bundle me up with rest of the unwashed masses! Waa ku sidee...

criminal = criminal.... icon_razz.gif

Anyways, I didn't say anything about you being a baddie..just explaining to Rudy that your not as carbonated as he imagined.

northerner fancies the asian chick dee ;)

Delilah   

i'm sorry but i don't know what u see in these shows. Not only are they really bad programming, but they are a total waste of time. Like the person before me said u should do something positve with ur life. Anyways, does it really matter. I mean our life isn't about which t.v. shows are better and which one you are hooked on rather what will help you in the next life to achieve eternal bliss!!!! Anywho, cheers!!!! :cool: