Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Pictures :D

Emperor   

Ibti, you have revealed you poor functionality in terms of technicality and Imagination LOL - Your adrenaline is very slow smile.gif

Like every said make a little bit bigger if possible but most importantly add details to the pics so we can follow, imagine and appreciate it otherwise it will mean pointless pics randomly seen on the Internet.

Information you may consider to embedd with the pics include:

Where was the location?

When?

Why you choose that spot?

Any fun events/occasion?

LOL I hope Im not asking for too much, because when reading a book or looking at a picture imaginations always count.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Where was the location?

When?

Well, you could take a hint from the pictures to know the location. There are flags in the first picture, the color of taxis in the second picture, a hint of mountainous or elevated region in pictures 3-5, and a hint of cold or snow-falling region in the rest of the pictures.

-Lily-   

Stop harassing the girl, not everyone is a computer geek. It would have helped if you told us where Ibti, nice pics though.

Where are you going Serenity? I'm not off til end of April :(

N.O.R.F   

^^looks like an Arab country :D

Dabshid,

getting a new pc soon. Will need your help with the setup and bypassing the proxies.

People, stop harassing the girl...otherwise we'll have you open up your accounts :D:D:D

Norf,

create a shell proxy as described here or move to a country that doesn't try to control every thing you can or cant see ;)

Emperor   

you could take a hint from the pictures to know the location.

Certainly you can make a wild guess of a country if you wish, but what I was pointing out is not necessarily the country, it could be a local area or street where most Somali community of that country reside, it could be a particular strategic position with a colourful history for the country, and it may be anything and everything... The name of a country was beyond my point and as you rightly put it anyone can make wild guess and say it's a pic in Canada or Saudi Arabia - that would be destort the fun rather dull and pointless, but knowing that it is the street or building site where most Somali Marqaamiin Marfish's in town meet, now that will make an intresting attraction and somehow creates a vagues and long lasting memory on my brain ... Certainly that sort of place will be my favourite spot to show up on my next visit to that country.

RedSea   

437438922b718679657mgs7.jpg

That is the Jordania flag I assume...but I think the girl went to different countries. Because the snow top moutains couldn't be hot desert areas like Jordan. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Damn you guys are demanding or what, I thought you would have known, okay they ones I remember where they hell they were I will add description OKAY. Most of the pictures are from Syria as I spent the most time there, there are few from Jordan and even less from Lebanon, Specially after excluding all the pictures with me and other people in it.

The next 5Pixtures are taken while i was in Palmyra

p.s. and i can't make the pictures bigger, so too bad :D

438510259_99f65e7234_m.jpg

438507126_d44a2d7570_m.jpg

438510267_759629adc1_m.jpg

438510301_97147a323b_m.jpg

Ibtisam   

Here is where i fell off a camel, Well i wanted to jump off like a geeljiirad redface.gif

438510305_1a8a312532_m.jpg

Below the Hotel at Palmyra

438510337_2b84d1e979_m.jpg

438510323_46231d474f_m.jpg

438507088_7e208dac84_m.jpg

I think this was on Our way to Jordan

Taliban your new name is FBI smile.gif spot on. Emperor. I did not see any Somali people at all anywhere, i did not even see black people, all i saw was Arabs :rolleyes:

Canno Geel: YEs now I am, after my holida :D

Ibtisam   

These ones were in Suuq ahamdia and The Ummaaydian Mosque. Subxanaallah I saw the most disturbing things there, and the most crazy worshipers. In this mosque is the grave of John the Baptist (people pray on it, throwing bits of cloths on to it for blessing, and drop dollar bills inside it. There is also Where the Prophet BPUH took his ride to heave from, and the worship place of Khidir. There the spot where Issa (CS) will come down to name few of the features.

438527912_6f36b267b1_m.jpg The suuq

438527928_fd2d57fdcf_m.jpg Outside of the mosque

438527954_fc25b60875_m.jpg

438527934_6c97b6c36a_m.jpg

438527982_f2eb2c0cab_m.jpg

ANd i do not know how to flip the picture, so don't break your necks :D