Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Where My Father Was Born

Hunguri   

I know, where that little house is! dont wanna reveal the secret behind that picture :D . Jacaylbro, you got to show us the original picture, which possibly could be either a Nomad Somali house ( Aqal Somali ) or Sandaqqad :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by nuune:

niyadey kuu dhiseesay, adigay wax kaa damacsaneyd inkaar qabtada
:D

Hater! Aniga oo aan waxba JB ka damac saneyn, and as someone who has seen him, he does not look like a day older than 24!!! Hada yaanan la'isku qaldin aragtidiisa iyo inta sano jiro yaah... :D

nuune   

^^ Koolokaat intaas buu caawa ku seexan, barrina tii uu xalay la hadlayay ayuu cunaha la seexan, wixii ka yimaada adaa ka masuula :D

Ramadan Karim ,,, :D

Hunguri, berigaas ninka intaa haystay qof fooq ku jira buu ahaa .....

Koolkat, u sheeg bal dadkan ,,, ehem ,, lol

Now I can see none of you have the photo of where his/her father was born ..... waar kamarado dira oo dadka halkaa jooga soo sawira dheh ,,, :D

I'm yet to see where my mom was born ....... the little village is partially gone but i can still visit and see.

Kamaavi   

If that is where the dad was born then is it possible to see where his grandson was born?

Let this thread remain as a family thread for poster of 25383 posts. Eventually a man who broke the sol record. JB it is good to know your dad is still kicking. Say my salams to him smile.gif