Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

We want General back!

Diamante   

I'm with mutakalim on this one.

I think Off-topic was better suited. Purely due to the fact people tend to go way out of topic, when replying to topics posted here, and generally all over SOL.

But hey i guess it's whatever floats admin's boat each time eh?

Salma   

This is really tiring my beautiful eyez *Searching Off-topic then again da General section* :mad:

How about having Announcments section to know the new updates from the Moderators/Admins.

Admin: General is ur final decision, khalas ....Akher kalam :D

Salam

Woe is me! Is this the warm reception I recieve when I return from a transient respite. I see the "Boredom" thread has been excavated, the general caption has been returned. Whence is all this madness, Good citizens of SOL? I wonder if the Baros and thier introductory threads will be resurrected too, a spine-chilling revelation indeed. But present trepidations are worse than horrible imaginings (the Baro), so I will entertain these thoughts no more!

With Salaams

PK

P.S. Our fair lady, Seven of Nine, is a moderator. This discovery gave me a good chuckle. smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^^^^ :D

Heh. Seems that my boredom thread is akin to the early signs of autumn! Like a leaf falling of a giant tree, once you see it drifting down, the trepidation sets in and you realise the deluge would follow. Still, not my fault, chief.

Welcome back by the way. smile.gif