Dalmar1

How the Federal States in Somalia should have been constructed, based on Shared Regional culture and to avoid future regional strife and conflicts.

Dalmar1   

Today in Somalia we witness a spur of regional conflicts, where it begins from Sool and Sanaag (Caare and the disgruntled politically marginalized communities of that region) against Somaliland, to Mudug's (Galkacyo ownership) conflict of Galmudug and Puntland , to Galgaduud and Hiraan ( foreseeable Mataabaan conflict), to Shabelle conflicts and Gedo's conflict of forced inclusion into Jubaland.

The foreign imposed Federalism on Somalia, has instead of dimming down regional strives and conflicts has only intensified it, thus forever continuing the debacle of failed political system where regional strife and conflict that we witness today (as afore mentioned) is the norm, this hastily constructed federalism was not built on the right foundation and without any peoples democratic say, and will no doubt raise future questions on the coherence of State Policy that SFG has committed, the structural of Regional states should have been built on practicality and realism based on shared regional culture, and not hastily build on tribalism, as doing so in haste is akin to building a house on glass, it will due to unavoidable events crumble at any time and strife/conflict will continue as the norm, unless the hastily constructed federal states are amended.

The SFG should either remove or amend this foreign imposed Federalism, or built it from anew ground up based on shared regional culture which is practical based on realism.

Here below is how the Former President Abdiqasam envisioned Federalism  in Somalia based on regional shared culture when he advised the Former President Hassan Sheikh Mahmoud, but unfortunate HSM did not heed the advice and the strife alas continues!

SFG.png

You surely give Villa AMISom powers that it only dreams about. 

I think the first thing that Villa AMISom needs to do is to remove the foreign occupying forces and regain legitimacy using its own forces fully funded by its own tax collection. 

If it can surviive on its own, then it proves that its a gov't by the people for the people. 

So long it is funded and protected by foreigners, it is a foreign installed gov't and no one wil take it seriously - including Mogadishu residents themselves. 

Just a doze of reality check.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dalmar1   
49 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Aslong as there are folks like dalmar in the south that place will  he under amisom occupation

Let me guess, you're Somaliland secessionist government is going to keep funding terrorism down south Somalia (as Gaas President of Puntland stated) in order to keep the status quo of mayhem and wanton destruction going, all in the hopes that the elusive recognition might come.

Sxb Xaaji Xunjufow, the gig is up for Somaliland, the writing is all over the wall, you can either choose to live in ignoble fantasy world of make believe separate state like you have been in the past 30 years or you can face the facts and built a brighter future for the economical deprived people of Somaliland where folks die by the dozens at the tahriib boats.

South is recovering politically and economically while the north is stagnating, that's a fact we all know.

The demolition crew cannot tell people what fantasy is or fiction.  You guys  are terrorists  anarchists and all you know is how to drag the dead since 1991. I rather live in a defacto state which has semi recognition  then  to live in a jihadi state  or work for  ugandians and Ethiopians and Kenyans. No mr burburiye try again. Waxad tihin khasaaro khasaaro dhashay.

Dalmar1   
40 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

The demolition crew cannot tell people what fantasy is or fiction.  You guys  are terrorists  anarchists and all you know is how to drag the dead since 1991. I rather live in a defacto state which has semi recognition  then  to live in a jihadi state  or work for  ugandians and Ethiopians and Kenyans. No mr burburiye try again. Waxad tihin khasaaro khasaaro dhashay.

57 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

I see you still "binge-smoking" the "heavy-delusion-inducing-hard-staff",whatever they are, eh, my friend? 

Image result for smh 

SMH, walee Somalilanders are my favorite types of Political opponents, always playing Checkers in a Chess game!

Dalmar1   
4 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

The sheer "irony" of "looters-folks" talking about the difference between "checkers" and "chess-game" is a sight to behold. After all, one wouldn't really put it beyond them not to start "pilfering" every piece of both these gaming boards, like the manner their "cultural looting background" have inculcated them to do so on everything they got their hands on.... :D 

Let alone saying anything about them having the "sheer patience" to finish and sit for a game of these kind before they actually start "eyeing-up" the pieces on these boards with the thought of selling the both the boards and the pieces up there in their "Bakaaraha market", as just another day's work for their "thieving stolen goods" in which they are desperate to start "fencing-it-off" in that "Looters-R-US" sort of market (as it were)....:P

Oodweyne stick and stones sxb, stick and stones as names can never hurt me, besides i will let Gen.Caare ( yes he has been promoted to General due to fighting against fantasy land), Saalax and Puntland do the talkings and actions for us South, while we sit back and sip while watching the strife in the north go aflame. 

And behold, Somaliland is no more, crushed by its own make belief weight, Lol!

7 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

Today in Somalia we witness a spur of regional conflicts, where it begins from Sool and Sanaag (Caare and the disgruntled politically marginalized communities of that region) against Somaliland, to Mudug's (Galkacyo ownership) conflict of Galmudug and Puntland , to Galgaduud and Hiraan ( foreseeable Mataabaan conflict), to Shabelle conflicts and Gedo's conflict of forced inclusion into Jubaland.

The foreign imposed Federalism on Somalia, has instead of dimming down regional strives and conflicts has only intensified it, thus forever continuing the debacle of failed political system where regional strife and conflict that we witness today (as afore mentioned) is the norm, this hastily constructed federalism was not built on the right foundation and without any peoples democratic say, and will no doubt raise future questions on the coherence of State Policy that SFG has committed, the structural of Regional states should have been built on practicality and realism based on shared regional culture, and not hastily build on tribalism, as doing so in haste is akin to building a house on glass, it will due to unavoidable events crumble at any time and strife/conflict will continue as the norm, unless the hastily constructed federal states are amended.

The SFG should either remove or amend this foreign imposed Federalism, or built it from anew ground up based on shared regional culture which is practical based on realism.

Here below is how the Former President Abdiqasam envisioned Federalism  in Somalia based on regional shared culture when he advised the Former President Hassan Sheikh Mahmoud, but unfortunate HSM did not heed the advice and the strife alas continues!

SFG.png

If he had this idea, why did he make his first mission to dismantle Puntland, before even reaching Mogadishu from Djibouti?

That illusive power which he never exorcised except to prevent SFG by terrorist methods from succeeding where he failed.

Dalmar1   
8 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

If he had this idea, why did he make his first mission to dismantle Puntland, before even reaching Mogadishu from Djibouti?

That illusive power which he never exorcised except to prevent SFG by terrorist methods from succeeding where he failed.

Lets just say he was elected into an era of warlords and not the era of constructing Federal states like HSM was.

The demolition crew failed in governance failed in economics failed in security.  Failed in defeating shabaab. All you know how to put your hand up and beg the Europeans and Americans for USaid. Warmeesha  tallo iyo dadnimo kuma haysaan. And ofcourse anarchistic behaviour 

Dalmar1   
16 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

I think you have enough of that "binge-smoking" hard stuff now, my friend. Don't you say so? After all, if half of the tendentious line you have put it in here, is actually what you really believe in, then I fear we will have to continue this discussion tomorrow when you are bit, shall we say, on the "sobriety side" of things (as it were),....:P

17 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

6 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

The demolition crew failed in governance failed in economics failed in security.  Failed in defeating shabaab. All you know how to put your hand up and beg the Europeans and Americans for USaid. Warmeesha  tallo iyo dadnimo kuma haysaan. And ofcourse anarchistic behaviour 

To the Somalilanders such as @Xaaji Xunjuf and @Oodweyne please refrain from name callings, this is a Political section, either debate with a meaningful words and facts or simply remove yourselves from it, calling someone names will not help your arguments in any way but  will only make you look childish and amateurish, so again please refrain from it.

We are all Responsible Grown Ups, so lets act like one.

Dalmar1   
9 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Dalmar1,

Saaxiib, I think you are tad confused about the difference between "straight-up-insults", like the kind that says "your mum is such and such and some other silly diatribe (which is the playground's trifling stuff) on one hand. And that of a "rollicking-knock-about-and-knees-to-the-groin-sort-of-a-cutting-jibes", which is what I usually do employ around in here of SOL. And I do so as a token of my "spicy seasoning", intended to be added to our discussion, on the other hand....:D

Hence, I do of course, "plead guilty", as charged on the latter "indictment". But I most certainly never would have had any truck of any sort with the former version of vulgarity, which is the essence of your allegation in here. So, please, my friend, see to it to have a "finer filtering ear", or at least a "nuance appreciations" of these things. And why they are different on so many ways, indeed.

Your Political jabs i understand, but the kinds of vulgar language@Xaaji Xunjuf uses is a straight up collective insult to the Beesha HAG and it amounts to absurdness, like we all know that many SOL users are in the Somali Politics and many Somali Politicians read SOL, so the last thing we want is one of the HAG users or readers of SOL that is in the Political arena to harbor any ill will towards your Somaliland political aspirations.

Somaliland really needs a good PR,  as the ignorant folks like @Xaaji Xunjufare really doing a damage in terms of gaining alliance across the regions.