Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Do You Agree....?

underdog   

Bronchitis ????

Now you're equating me to a disease?

I know for fact you had a big stup!d smile on your face when you saw I was back. You don't have to confirm or deny that, that was your own special moment.

no need to get overly defensive, when they said "A good defence is the best offence" this is NOT what they had in mind.

Originally posted by underdog:

I know for fact you had a big stup!d smile on your face when you saw I was back.

Yeah I would.....If I was some silly school girl.

Anyway, Welcome back!

Bess.   

we always complain about "nag bashing", but then we turn around and do the same thing on the corner....well i don't agree with anything u have said so far....u'all grow up and learn to judge ppl for themselves rather than generalizing a whole group....i know some great somali men and they include my father, brothers, friends and many others....and i know u girls know some good ones too....so why don't we give our brothers a chance and stop demoralizing them....huh girls

ps. that goes for the men too...

respect ;)

Tuujiye   

Besbaaso wlc abaayo macaan..wlc to SOL...

Maasha allah sifiican aa u hadashay..gadaal lee ha iska badalin oo karbaash hanoo sooqaadan..

them girls watched that ruwayad QABYO when Nagruuma says "every dog has his day and to day is my day"..lol..Duqdaas haadi ma'aha..

marka walaashiis don't think our sisters hate us, is just too much love they have for us..And only a ****** men would think our sisters think of us this way 4real..

And for the guys, yes you are right we need to respect our wonderful sisters and we should start with the ones out side the net...Aaaaaaaaaaaa...I'm playing..

wareer badanaa!!!