Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Deadly earthquake hits South Asia

Subhanallah, may their souls rest in peace. For a couple of days I dont know whats going on in the world. For the survivors may they be patient in their time of trial. Amin

Ps. Recently been alot of natural disasters happening around the world. Are we living in the last hours?? So many signs.

A peice to read . signs???

Inaa lilaahi wa'inaa ilayhi raaji'uun

Indeed tragic event, horrifying scenes of the affected areas, Subxanalaah.

May god have mercy on them.

There are many somali's living,in the capital city Islamabad, mostly students in different universities.

i called a friend of mine, who lives there, and alxamdulilaahi, the somali community have not sustained any casualties, or injuries, as they live on the opposite side of the city to the worst affected area (Sector F10).

let's pray 4 our brothers and sisters

Sky   

Young Jeezy shut your mouth.

Inaa Lillaahi Waa Ina Ileeyhi Raajicuun. I'll be praying for them.

Young Jeezy shut your mouth.

Moderators, Sky is very agressive towards me. Please do something about him. My preference is banning the guy but take some of sort measure against this voilent brother. He creates an uncomfortable environment in the forums for forumers like me.

Ilaahayow caqliga iyo naxariista ha naga qaadin.

Amiin to that! Akhligaada badan wax ma iga siinee gabaryahay?

Sky   

Aren't you a comedian.

You got bad taste for music by the way, Young Jeezy raps like his stomach hurts. Devin the Dude is someone with a real style. Can't stand the street-cred obsessed cats of nowadays.

ZOLA   

i could not believe that the city that i once lived in was in ruin..(islamabad).. i still have some family that live down there..it took has a while to get hold of them ..we finally did and they are doing ok.. they are a couple of somali canadian and somalia americans that lived in the high rise buildings that were destroyed.. so far i have not heard of any deaths..

A.A

I hope you have all donated and I'm not just reading empty sympathies.

Ok, I dont mean to be harsh. But please donate anywhere...anything (clothes, other amenities).