Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Indian Incompetence!

Did India take on more than it can chew?

The South Africans made Africa proud by successfully staging a fantastic World Cup (the largest sporting event). India is struggling to host the "commonwealth games" which is a much smaller event.

The Athletes bridge collapsed few days ago

Collapsed-bridge-at-Common_India.jpg

dirty toilets

0923-world-ocommongames_full_600.jpg

And the world is taking notice. Many are outraged.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/events-tournaments/commonwealth-games/top-stories/World-ad vertises-Indias-incompetence-/articleshow/6610216.cms

N.O.R.F   

Would have made no difference Ayoub. Meeshaas waxa dilay corruption and a lack of building regs/laws. Approvals are given for shoddy work by municipalities after a payment is made.

I'm suprised at people being surprised rather than at the shoddy work.

Prince Philip once made a comment when he saw an up side down light switch. He asked if it was done by an Indian lol

Ibtisam   

I am not suprised at all. Anyone who has been to india or worked with Indians could've predicted this. HAHAHA I'm glad it is them and not an African country.!

nuune   
:D Hindida hala ii daayo, a Hindi friend was telling me yesterday that the recent commonwealth shame was due to global warming and not something can be blamed on India, I agree :D

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by nuune:

:D
Hindida hala ii daayo, a Hindi friend was telling me yesterday that the recent commonwealth shame was due to global warming and not something can be blamed on India, I agree

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

N.O.R.F

Axmaq bosses would've made all the difference.
smile.gif

Not really as they're all Indians anyway.

Anyone buying stuff from there might malfunction ee is ilaaliya lol

Kamaavi   

2cfbam0.jpg

India's indigenously-developed nuclear capable Prithvi-II ballistic missile, which was to undergo a user's trial, fails to take off from the Integrated Test Range at Chandipur, off the Orissa coast.

Though the ITR authorities were not immediately available for comment, defence sources said the sophisticated missile could not take off during the planned trial from the launch complex-III of the test range due to some "technical snag."

"The failure to lift Prithvi-II was due to a snag either in the main missile or the sub-system, including the launcher," they said, adding the test-fire was slated to be held as part of user's trial by the armed forces.

During Friday's planned trial, a noise could be heard as smoke billowed from the launch site around the time of the blasting.

Efforts were on to ascertain the exact reason behind the failure on the part of the missile to take off and defence scientists were examining the matter thoroughly, they said.

The last four user's trials of the surface-to-surface missile were successfully conducted during the about one year period, from the same site in the ITR.

The last trial was conducted on June 18, this year.

The test firing of the state-of-the-art missile, which has already been inducted into armed forces, was planned as users trial by the specially formed "Strategic Force Command" (SFC), the sources said.

web page