Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

Fitness Freaks

Chimera   

^Make sure your metabolism stays high, so don't skip breakfast, and eat 6-7 tiny meals in the day complimented by green-tea or cinnamon, and include healthy fats like Olive Oil, and Omega-3.

You should see results within a week.

raula   

I've never been fit nor a freak (in accordance to my understanding of Ludacris's definition of 'freak' :D), but always been proven to be FINE & DAINTY :D-say many witnesses. thx. & for those who suffer from this syndrome-best of luck & wishes.

Juxa;872950 wrote:
war muruq marabee baruur daawadeed which involves minimum exercise ii sheeg

Sawm = Ajar + weightloss. I think that is the best avenue for you to explore.

Chimera   

Best invention of the last 25 years. No longer do you need to prepare a shake between class, or during break at work, Liquid Protein is ready for consumption on the go and packs a lot of protein in one serving.

image_26813_450_white.jpg

(Watermelon tastes the best :cool:)

Safferz   

Great thread. Does anyone have any suggestions for not losing fitness and staying healthy while back home (Somalia/Somali territories)? It's not like I can just go out for a run (as a woman), and the two months I'll be away is a long time to be inactive. I also don't eat Somali food as my regular diet lol, way too many carbs for me.