Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

Fitness Freaks

Complete   

I'm lazy as hell but these past couple of weeks, I've been trying to get myself use to interval training workouts (ITW). ITW has been shown in some studies to promote weight loss, preserve and build more muscle mass than longer endurance training workouts.

Here is an example:

I really like following the videos of this trainer. Well, for one - the training is free. Two his directions are clear and cut and have been showing signs of change and improvement.

Since it is getting cooler, I think it is about time we revived this thread. Whatever happen to our budding body builders? Since I got back from Africa, I have been sick and tired and lazy so I havent set foot into a gym. I go back today!

So what have you been doing maryooley?

Chimera   

^Its a part of life for me, like brushing your teeth in the morning, rather than a hobby. If you have that mindset, sustaining it becomes alot easier.

It's time to excercise again since the holidays are almost over. Great thread with useful tips. I'm gonna try doing an interval training workout this year.

Miriam1   

Che...Interval Training is the best thing ever! I work out on a treadmill for 45 minutes each day over the last two months - 15 pounds gone!

Its also abit more fun than simply jogging or walking at the same speed.

Blessed   

Che -Guevara;726919 wrote:
Thanks Blessed-maybe we should open another for recruitment.

Still interested, Che? Going to start again after a long break.

Carafaat   

Chimera;768698 wrote:
^Its a part of life for me, like brushing your teeth in the morning, rather than a hobby. If you have that mindset, sustaining it becomes alot easier.

Why are some people so shallow?

BOB   

MZanzi is fine Alhamdulillah and says Hi to all the members of his online gym. :)

Peace, Love & Unity.

Chimera   

If you hit a plateau, take two spoons of Olive Oil in the morning and again before you go to bed, the extra non-carb calories push your muscles to the next level, and its extremely healthy for your overall well-being.

Olive-Oil.jpg