Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Who's better at it.....

Khayr   

Salaamz,

I just wanted to ask some of the nomads in here

of what their views are interms of what their opposite sex is better at doing then them.

I'll leave an example to start off

I think that the women are better at

Reconciling btwn People then men are. Meaning if there is an argument btwn two groups, women play the role of the mediator better then men and can get them to come to terms.

So let me know what you think of the opposite sex

that is POSTIVE.

I think that men/women are better at .........

then men/women .............

P.S. I meant to ask this before met just didn't get around to posting it.

Fi Amanallah

Qac Qaac   

women are better in detailing stuff..

men are better in generelizing it..

for example.. after work man.. the woman asks how was your day today. man answers it was good, took the train did my job, and i came back..

now the woman, man asks how was your day today.. woman answers.. oh it was good, i took the train at 7am, i went through the malls, all the stores were closed.. i saw my favourite shoes on the way, got at work at 7:30........ and so on.. GET MY POINT..

underdog   

Originally posted by Khayr:

I think that the women are better at

Reconciling btwn People then men are. Meaning if there is an argument btwn two groups, women play the role of the mediator better then men and can get them to come to terms.

ARE YOU CRAZY???

You better organize a search party to find your mind.

yo Khayr u think that the women are better at

Reconciling btwn People then men are

I DONT i think y'all are way too emotional for that job

Tuujiye   

UD looool..

kan mucaarad uu kugu noqday yaah lool...

wara khayr sxb wax kaste sidaa u aragtid u qaado.......adiga lee waaye... Qac'Qac opinionated iska daa nooh. marax yaho... :D;)

Kool_Kat   

WOMEN ARE BETTER LOOKING AFTER CHILDREN (THE HARDEST JOB IN THE WORLD, WHICH I DON'T THINK WE GET THE CREDIT WE DESERVE), THAN MEN...

WHERE MEN ARE BETTER PROVIDING FOR THEIR CHILDREN...

;)

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

Devil's advocate if u don't start.. it won't be....

are you daring her to start the battle with you? lol

muran jeclaa ninko..

STOIC   

women will eagerly trade freedom for the sake of security.They are obsessed with protection.

(iam not anti-feminist ideology, so no hate replies)

Qac Qaac   

waraa Darman. toosh aad ila daba gashay haye. hal meel aan kaaga aamusay..oo waxaad u ekaatay nin smart... laakiin wixii hadda ka danbeeyo bug iyo bugtaa aa la isku qaadaa runtii..

underdog   

Waryaa Darman, shidaal aa meelaha la war wareege, kuligeen na dab aa noo shidan.

suicide bomberkii falastiin joogey aa nagu noqotay. Hadii aay wax kharxis kaa tahay, is waal, jiniyo isku rid ee "bul" ku dax sii.

Lucky for you shiir homeland security aay militarigii aadeen.

As for the division of labour of the sexes, I know a few dead beat guys who couldn't earn a dollar if their lives depended on it. And I know some women with business savy I can only dream about. Not to mention my doctor is woman and the one before that was man and they're both good. I've seen women who don't have the decency to clean their houses and single men who live in spotless digs. So if its those things you're worried about, then it's an individual thing.

Generally speaking, men tend to think with thier heads (on thier shoulders)even though results may vary. Women tend to think with thier hearts, meaning emotions are usually taken into consideration. Men make good engineers and social deision-makers and women make good educators and physicians. But there's always exceptions to these rules and there will always be a considerable percentage (of men and women) that serve no useful purpose and just go where everyone else goes.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by underdog:

Waryaa Darman, shidaal aa meelaha la war wareege, kuligeen na dab aa noo shidan.

suicide bomberkii falastiin joogey aa nagu noqotay. Hadii aay wax kharxis kaa tahay, is waal, jiniyo isku rid ee "bul" ku dax sii.

Waraa ha ii sheegin saxib.. meesha wa wada FBI ee.. :D

anyways.. saxib shidaaalka waan iska dhigaa, laakin sheekada hadii aad igu keen keen tiin.. meel aan shidaal ka su qaato ma waynaaayo :D

Khayr   

Salaamz,

Hey how come most of the posts are from

the men.

Where are the women at?

With all your Soldiers of Women's Rights,

only one posted about what women can do better

then men and vice versa.

Opinionated, why don't u post something postive

about you gender. This is an opportunity for you to show us that you can say something 'POSTIVE'.

(Note:take it as u want (Personal attack or not, its the TRUTH))

I think that the SOL Dhumaar nomads are proving the point of some of the male nomads :eek:

Khayr, I would advice that you review ur intentions behind this topic. I'm not sure if you were sincere about it, b'coz it seems as if you're mocking the sisters....especially Opi. Btw, Allah (SWT) and the Prophet (SAW) validated and liberated women since the beginning of time...and knowing this I'm content ...soI think its rediculous to wait around and get it from SOL brothers, though I still have hope!!

Besides, every sex has the potential to possess good character. And what better way to study and emulate the life of the Prophet (SAW) in the way he interacted and treated the women in his life. I think by doing so, it would solve much of the gender issues we seem to be suffering as a community.

W/salaam.