Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

[b]Senior Nomad[/b] ??

MZanzi   

sista malika niaje wewe you still calling me afro .malika the senior Noman ni za wazi na wa mama mi bado mtoto lol

Faheema.   

Originally posted by
Geel_jire:

We should protest ... lets enlist psst and Fahiima as well.

LoL@protest, now why would you want to leave the cool gang and join the OAPs :Dicon_razz.gif

LSK You give Somalis titles,soon they were in over their heads...in case points generals, colonels, doctors, etc..now niewbie, nomad, senior nomad, nomad beyond, etc...Now I feel like oppressing everyone below my rank except the newest newbie Siren :D

Okey Now i'm senior but that is not what i deserve ,,, I'm leading the whole SOL nation and i'm just Senior ???

I should be THE BOSS or something ,, :D

Kool_Kat   

Dad badan uu tarantooraha go'ay aa SOL kabuuxo, it doesn't necessarily mean they contribute anything of value everytime they post (or should I say 'xunqaacaan')... :D

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Dad badan uu tarantooraha go'ay aa SOL kabuuxo, it doesn't necessarily mean they contribute anything of value everytime they post (or should I say 'xunqaacaan')...
:D

I will say. icon_razz.gif

SeeKer   

Just realized that I haven't earned my stripes on this forum. How does one earn seniority ranking anyways? Number of post or length of membership?

Ps:- Admin should consider putting that answer also in the FAQ.

Ibtisam   

LOOOL

IT is number of posts or maybe depending on your fellow nomad ratings of you for each post. Although I dont think anyone rates anyone. lol