Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Newbie Corner

Castro   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

Fidel
, you is a good host.

Thank you 7. Note the name change. I go by my last name now. ;)

Castro   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

Why wont these new comers show up for class? :mad:

Still lining up at the financial aid office or hungover from frosh parties. They'll come around! ;)

WELCOME TO SOL YAL

We apologize for this uneventful welcome, usually we throw more exciting welcomes, we’ve refrained from the usage of colours and imagery this time around.

Jafarel.   

Thanx for the welcome all...

Newbies come, what happens to the 'nomads'?..Look for new land..(if the dictionary definition holds)?? [Nomad = 1. A member of a group of people who have no fixed home and move according to the seasons from place to place in search of food, water, and grazing land.

2. A person with no fixed residence who roams about; a wanderer]

How come I never got this kinda treatment, i had to wonder around on my own but eventually i found my true home in the sports section.

That picture u have scares the living out of me. It stares at u like, "man I'm going to kill tonite!!" I have to look away wheneva i see it.

katrina, everyone banned fidel to touch yah! so dont worry be free to wonder... believe that u dont wanna have fidel close to you... homie is vile.

we in america, dont need fidels crooked ways!!

Katrina   

katrina, everyone banned fidel to touch yah! so dont worry be free to wonder... believe that u dont wanna have fidel close to you... homie is vile.

Catro had been raving on about this site, I guess he thinks highly of it's members. Therefore, I finally succumbed to his eternal pressure and joined "The Nomads".

Rudy, sorry to disappoint you but I've been touched many a times by his vileness!! All those germohugs, yuk!! Is it to late to be cured? Should I contact the Center of Disease Control ??...female in distress aaaahh ;)