Sign in to follow this  
Azmaya

Hottest Jams of All time

Originally posted by buuxo:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:

Back seat H-town OMG i used to be so in love with the lead singer soooooooo hot

Hoogto,Ninku qolodaada maba ahee,How can you be in love? I thought you said you can only love your wonderful people keliya?
:D:D:D
my stomache hurts now, thanks for the laugh.
Yakhee haa igu dirin Khalaf,haduu sidii rah biyo ka dhargay ayuu caraysan yahay adna dabka haa sii shidin :D

Zafir   

Yakhee haa igu dirin Khalaf,haduu
sidii rah biyo ka dhargay ayuu caraysan
yahay adna dabka haa sii shidin
:D

LoL@rake biyo dhuuqay.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

[ina adeertey maxaa udandansanee lee miyaa weli waxaas? Misna maxaa ii qarxisay ayaantii dhaweed miyaa? War heedhe,Ducoqabe,Qoftaan kaama hesho mana kurabto ee stop tailing her.
if she has not yet responded to your constant hits ilaa hada,iska ilow

Your wrong on all accounts. Its simple as this jalle, a little something, something I picked up at Nomad University, the course Dhaqanka Raaga 101: gabadha lama caayo, mana la tirsado. Since I know that is your custom, this aint the first time remember, marka thought I remind a brother free of charge always, cause not every cat is fortunate enough learning those golden principles. Your welcome “my nigga”. smile.gif

Aan kulataliya igaar yahow wareersan,qoftaan,hor bee usheegtayo she doesnt like soft a$$ niggas like you,toughen up yakhanow. Buy some Duke-ish traits nooh.
smile.gif

Duke is a cool cat, but nah i copy or try to copy from the greatest men in history, the Prophet scw and the companions ra, drink some character from that Valley adeer and i gurantee you, ull be a better man for it.

ps: Allow gacanta ha ii galiin Azmaya oo kaley. caadi ma ahh gabartu :eek: :D

-Lily-   

Red light special, OMG what a hotties

Red Light TLC

I used to be soooo obsessed with this song as a teen, despite it's slight dirtyness it had some wisdom for a teenage girl. Still one of my all time favs, love it ;)

I'll get back to this when I'm not at work.

The following are all oldish R&B songs since I stopped listening to that sort of music ages ago, but lemme just say they provided a great soundtrack to some heady fantasies from my teens. Ah, the nostalgia! smile.gif

En Vogue - Don't Let Go [Love]

Montell Jordan - Get it on tonight

SWV -

Brian McKnight - Anytime

LSG -

Babyface - Everytime I Close My Eyes

And by far the best...

Freddie Jackson -

:cool:

^Give me credit for "reminding" you that song existed. Nice list yaa Val. Ileen you were somewhat cool? Who knew? smile.gif

Heres another than will make you go down :D

Look at you two, getting snobby with me! I didn't say they were in the best taste, I just said they are my favourite jams, alright? icon_razz.gif

*Waves @ Zafir* Howdy!