Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Ubax

Sky   

Do not misinterpret this post. Not hating just stating.

I prefer thin women, but this one needs a burger or two. She's about to fall apart. She's only one meal away from life support.

Other than that she looks beautiful. Like the kind of girls oo la afduubi jirey, meel gaar ahna lagu xareeyn jirey untill her family begs you to marry her.

Pi   

Yo, the last picture posted by Tukaale is disgustingly ugly. LOL. Balaayada lugaha ha isku qabato. Damn.

Shakti   

wow this ubax story is ubax-ing its way into this place.. huh?

so much anger, could it be residual anger from the politics section.. u BOYs need 2 stop reading about politics if u aint putting ur foot in the soil. or u may never ubax into a manhood

peace.. im officially done coming 2 this thread

Sky   

Cambarro,

Those that made you believe that that practice is just a myth have put your life in considerable risk when you were in Somalia.

smile.gif

And no, it's not a myth. Stranger things have happened in the name of love. Entire clans have been robbed by one of their own, a love-struck fool, hellbent on reaching the dhowry-deadline.

Ms DD   

Sky

Love has nothing to do with kidnapping someone so her family would beg you to marry. This would be crime, wouldnt it? Back in Somalia, I used to hear girls were kidnapped to be raped by rich boys with the blessings of their influential dads. And this only started in the years just before the civil war.

Sky   

War intee na geysey? I had something else in mind. At least where the kidnapped ladies are treated somewhat with dignity.

I'm talking about stories like that of Faraax Afxakame's kidnapping of Samawade, wife-to-be of his cousin Cali Duulane. The kidnapping caused a major subclan warfare whereby both men lost their lives.

You're probably talking about the tragic ordeal of Careys Ciise Kaarshe's daughter being raped by two sons of Siad Barre's government officials. That is something the Somali people have never forgotten and never will.

LOL@Pi, We are in the same boat my friend some in here seem to have lost all that taste, bewildered with that western mentality of beauty, where any skinny woman that reveals her body is beautiful. Honestly she is no match to some of the ordinary Somali girls I see let alone those extra-buff buried in thier homes or Madrassas.

Val, It is just an opinion there are beautiful Somali girls as there are ugly ones, and She is in the later group I suppose.

You ask obvious question, in return another question, what do men make contact with at first sight with a woman?

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Should dress in away that reflects her background,(like k'naan)

Ditto,A little bit of Somali prints or beads(cambaro) would look so ethnic and original.

Either way she is stunning Masha'Allah just wish her boobies were a lil more....covered....the poor mites look like they need a buusto not giftwrap.Lol shidh.

Originally posted by Brown:

I will definetly buy her[C.D]
icon_razz.gif

^^^LooL you hopping for it will come with a lemonated poster huh! :D:D

I think she is hot..but according to the Legend's criteria of sizzling xaaxness and cream pie hotness- she fells short due to the lack of curves...ehm...ehm smile.gif

Oh about the Voice...didn't get to that..I stopped at the pic gallery...may be next week :D

Cheers

Originally posted by Tukaale:

^^ Good aa huh? Whats wrong with you peaple?

If this is Qurux then I don't know what Foolxumo would look like...

^^ Tukaale since you don't know what Foolxumo is, I took the liberty to enlighten you smile.gif

Cheers

ugly_woman.gif

^^This above pic is not female, now is it? I thought we could only comment on them ... if you cross that line it's getting dodgy, now are you?

Thanks for the Foolxumo enlightment, thoough its too late, I already found her one...