Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

New Hotel Opened in Burco

When it comes to red teeth, the root of all evil is Burco icon_razz.gif

As for wanting to get one Ibts, I guess beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder. heh.

^ actually most people from the hawd regions are like that starting from Burco all the way to mid-mudug you see many galkacyo folk with the red teeth.

havent seen any red in borama at all

You know Biyaha causes other things. Once you go south of Galkayo, you feel like you just escaped maano koobiyo :D

Agreed Ibti...I used to go Buhoodle some of my uncles live, the whole village seemed people with red teeth.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool @ Maano Koobiyo! HAHA lool.

Geel Jire these days wll the guys have red..or rather green teeth regardless of which part they are from (that is if they have any left)

chubacka   

wot is this about the red teeth i spent so long in Burco an saw mayb one or two (i cnt even be certain of that)

SEN :mad: how could you be so mean about such a lovely place...have you been there? The ppl r really nice.

All the women dress in some mad coloured hijabs, all the men wear CK tops and all the old men play wid stones under the trees all afternoon,

wots not to like?

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOOOOOOOOOl. HAHAHa

Don't mind her, she's never been there and is just pulling you leg. I use to think the mad coloured hijabs were from another world. :D

Lool @ play wid stones.

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Che, wey ku badan yihiin Burco.

And Borama is not like that.. its full of calm, nice, kind hearted souls.

This character is indirectly trying to say the people that live in Burco and Erigavo are soulless and mean spirited

Originally posted by chubacka:

All the women dress in some mad coloured hijabs, all the men wear CK tops and all the old men play wid stones under the trees all afternoon.

In other words the people are fashion blind and its so boring and dull, that grown up men have resorted to playing with stones?

Waw... sidaan u maleynayey meeshu wey ka daran tahay ileen.

Blessed   

I've just had a chat with a guy that came back from home recently and he was telling me abour reer Bruco / Somalia in general. Loooooool.

Ngonge, you should go. I'll baby sit on the condition that you take a camcorder and bring me back a video of all the action.

You know what they call people who build back home? 'Nolol lagu dhaxle'. Only build for charity because you're not getting it back.

p.s Don’t listen to Serenity, people. She’s feeling left out just have to bring up your little magaalo, eh? :D

chubacka   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

quote:Originally posted by chubacka:

All the women dress in some mad coloured hijabs, all the men wear CK tops and all the old men play wid stones under the trees all afternoon.

In other words the people are fashion blind and its so boring and dull, that grown up men have resorted to playing with stones?

Waw... sidaan u maleynayey meeshu wey ka daran tahay ileen.
hahahahahaha i was trying to romantise it but obviously u have something deep rooted against burco!

Go there an u might change your mind.

nyt ppl.