Sign in to follow this  
Saxardiid

Girl, 15, is raped by asylum seeker

N.O.R.F   

Why can't they find him? Its the 21st century and they can trace finger prints, DNA Samples, semen etc. and there saying that the 'second man has never been traced'

Bro, they still need to match it with someone's DNA and fingerprints, after checking the usual data base they found no match. So hes still at large.

Do you nomads have as much 'VENOM' for Kobe as you might have for 'ALI'?

Of course yes, just harder to swallow such a bitter pill ie somali/muslim doing such things :mad:

OG Moti

secondly Ali was framed .. i am sure the white girl wanted to stay with him and maybe she liked the appartment of Ali and she wanted to spend the rest of her life there...

Come on bruv, read the article again.......

Ali, of Leven Road, Canning Town, was arrested and interviewed on July 1 but denied knowing the girl or raping her.

When he was challenged with DNA evidence he claimed the sex had been consensual.

Why didnt he claim consentual sex in the 1st place, i'm sure he had lawyers advising him etc, changing yr story will always make you look guilty,,,,,,,,,,,

bilan   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

Someone said rape happens in somalia more than western countries, nothing could be further than the truth, In somalia we still muslims and we still have some dignity and honor even thou we seem to be useless in the eyes of the world..

og-moti i guess you've not been in somalia during the war, rape is very high some parts,so before you contradict me get some facts and ask people who were there,i was there. there was a time hardly passes a night without hearing girl crying for help,and no one will go to help them,the two most precious things at that time were cars and girls and both of them were protected with guns if they are lucky,so i'm sorry bro to wake you up from your dream.if we were true muslims we wouldn't have civil war!!

OG Moti   

Dear I was in Somalia at that time, yes some rape happened and it was for tribe reasons and i admit it was so sick thing to do, but still we have less, dont forget we have war and war creates social problems, anyway I vote for death panalty for rapist whether he raped muslima or gaalad, we all human and Allah will judge us ... peace

x_quizit   

Is it just me or is Og Moti sounding pro-accuser and has no sentiment for the victim, in the sense that with all the things posted lately about girls and rape, he seemed to be one of the only ones accusing the victim of "asking" for it, and now he's here, again being on the side of the accuser once again...im getting the creepy feeling that whoever claims they were raped, if they are close relative to og would have a hard time getting support and that's kinda sad bro...hope u really take a look back at all ur post about rape and pls find me where u have one ounce of sympathy for the victim instead of being the one who will purchase the ticket for the victim to flee.

As someone else suggested it, b4 u charge in here with ur pro-somali male attitude, pls re-read the article because his semen wa sproven to be on the girl and thus he confessed...at least to "consensual" sex...which wasn't consistent with her bruising, and he did act like a guilty person by not coming up with the story to begin with and having to change it later it...

so my advice to u is dont be blinded by ur ideology that the woman tempted him...ur actually displaying the chritian idea that the woman is the temptress, got adam kicked out of heaven when in our blessed religion, the man is held accountable for his actions and not measured by what the woman did....so practice islam and not christianity...

-of course ppl may sometimes be falsely accused but with dna available these days, most ppl are exonerated and believe it or not Og, somali men are still capable of rape like any other men...wow!shocking i know...but it happends...so deal with the issue and how to better educated our society, and not just say no blindly the woman is lying, cause frankly ur starting to sound paranoid..."every one is out to get the somali man, woman ask for it, even if they show an ankle"

peace

Originally posted by JIDAAWY:

If I was the judge in this teenagers case, and the guilt was proven on Ali’s part beyond reasonable doubt, I would have defiantly sent him to jail for an extended period of time and ordered his black *** be lashed 200 times in a public place.

On the other hand, I have always wondered how come there aren’t much rape crimes in Somalia.. does this mean it don’t happen that often or girls choose not to confront the predator in fear of disgrace??

my cousin who grew up in somalia in the late 70's told me some absolute horror stories of the type of stuff she saw and heard so i pretty much have to dismiss that statement as false. most likely, judging by the way i hear somalis approach the subject, they are too ashamed [because] they might be blamed, or their word will be second guessed. on a side note, i know a girl(18) who was recently gang raped and she KNOWS the guys who did it, but is scared of what might happen to her if she goes to the police.Fear of another attack i guess is another reason.

Modesty   

I feel sorry for her, but she shouldn't have went with him and slept over his house....that wasn't a smart thing to do.

Are you all forgetting the girl was silly enough to go back to the flat of a complete stranger?! I'm not saying she deserved what she got, but she wasn't exactly careful.

Fatima