Sign in to follow this  
Seeking Paradise

Pictures of Moqdishu Puntland

Originally posted by macalimuu:

These are beautiful marble homes! guess how much they do cost? between $30K USD - $50K USD

photo11.jpg

Think about the intoxicating Indian Ocean Breeze, the warm dazzling sun of Somalia, sitting on the roof patio, having the amazing view of maybe Jazeera, or Lido, watching the sun set.

photo8.jpg

just going for a daily brief walk on the beach in front of your home, collecting shells, relaxing on the beach beside a shimmering Indian Ocean more to your liking, bargaining for a fresh newly caught lobsters with the local fishermen......

photo12.jpg

listening to the sultry voice of Magool,

Ii sheeg maxaa kuu daran Abaayo macaaneey Hooy!!

I madaadaali daali, i maaweeli weeli, maxaa ku daaray ii sheeg....mid kula midab ahoo kula midaa, maba dhalan ifkana sooma ee maraneey...

photo7.jpg

kids playing down in the garden with dozens of beautifully manicured tropical flowers.

photo6.jpg

let us all go back with our degrees and savings and enjoy life in our beautiful home land and get rid of this primitive clan bull$hit....

photo2.jpg

qaboow aad ka cabatoo, cududaha ku toga iyo baraf ciira ma lahoo ciideenu waa dahab.....

Boos wayn oo ku yaal xeebta Jasiira. Cabirkiisu yahay 300x200. waxaa kasoo baxaya 120 oo kiiba cabirkiisu yahay 20x20. Boos walbana waxaa hor maraya waddo. Qiimaha booskii wuxuu noqonayaa $375. Dhulkaan wuxuu saaran yahay laamiga aada xeebta jasiira. Waxaa ku wareegsan dhamaantiis dharbi dheer, waxaana ka qodan ceel. (kabo)

----

save money and let us al have homes more beautiful, more modern than this built in a gated front beach communities.

photo5.jpg

for reer tabareed -- $15K will get you this - checkout the Satellite dish -

----

Dhul Banaan oo Beec ah ---- Land for Sale ---

plenty of permanent for Construction beach front lots.

New: Boos banaan. Cabir 200x90. Wuxuu noqonayaa 36 boos oo kiiba uu yahay 20x20 Boos walbana waxa hormaraya waddo. Booskan way wuxuu ku yaal kasoo horjeed warshaddii korantada ee Jasiira. Wuxuuna ka xigaa dhanka waqooyi. Laamiga wax yar ayuu ka fog yahay. Wuxu u dhowyahay warshadii hore ee nacnaca. Dhulkaan isaga ah wuxuu lee yahay warqado sharci ah. Qiimaha halkii boos oo 20x20 ah wuxuu noqonayaa $195 (kabo)

beautiful pics, i got a question though.

dont you find it weird that there are people who travel regularly to and from somalia, to the arab countries and yet dont have any regular source of income? anyways, god forgive me causeim absolutely jealous of the folks who will own those houses.

nafta   

are those pictures like from now or do they belong to the Somalia of Before??

anyhow they look wicked!...i gotta get myself one of those then....woow

Tuujiye   

these pics are few of the new houses back home...

To buy a land is getting more and more expensife everyday so I think you guys should all start to safe unless you already have...Buy a land soon Y'all...

Wareer badanaa!!!

OG Moti   

no way these houses in Somalia.. ********ta iney ilbaabyada fujistaan kama baqayaan? man .. we have to rush and get some of those houses before it is over...

Anyway let them build, and when i go back as a government officer I will take over peacefully or government act 232 which states: a government official has the right to choose any house he or she likes and claim its ownership, the new conistitution of somalia 90:2004 smile.gif

Allah kariim

Peace

Wiilo   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I Love them too ,,,,

Nice and rich land with horrible ppl . . .

I agree with u on this Jacaylbaro. One thing that we need is to build roads or streets and start good transporation system that works........Balse waxaa waaba laga daran yahay, marka hore waa in lahelaa "Nabad" si markaa "Nolol" loo helaa.....

Go figure:..................