Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

Making a boy or girl

roobleh   

Rooble waan kaa yaab, Please re consider your threads , seriously this little boyish stunts are getting out of hand.

Xanthus,

My threads are not all about family affairs. I have threads in politics, in general, and of course in women's section. You are the first to complain about my threads. Yes, I am your 'little boyish' junior Soler, but I am open to your suggestions or anyone else's, so I can improve. smile.gif

About the divorces, I heard if you can stay together for the first four years, chances of divorce dramatically decreases. When I asked why to some elders, it is always revolves around them knowing each other better which really means they learned how to please each other sexually. So, sex is the one thing that holds family together other than children who can some nights make mom busy and dad frustrated. Even when body changes because of age, experience replaces and the satisfaction never diminishes.

Aaliyyah   

I am not advocating haraam dear. Haada qaaylaadaa iiiga daa

Do u honestly believe in all this nonesense. Like have sex in certain and boom u can have a daughter lol ..come on, common sense should tell u otherwise :rolleyes: ...

wa salaamu alaikum

roobleh   

Xanthus,

Glad to know you approve it. ;)

lool@do your thing.

Aaliyah,

I thought I said this is a myth. However, it wont cost you a penny to try this. If it does not work, you're still a winner. Plus this is a good excuse for a husband who wants a little more spice to convince his wife and say,"If we do it in this way, we can get the daughter you've always wanted."

Idiotic....Nothing much else I can say if you believe this ish.

Go and take a few lessons in Biology JB and roobleh if you dont have the slightest inkling!

Married couples need Sex Ed kulaha....I'm sure most dont believe this shyte and did you not say you were married JB on these boards?Waa wareey.

roobleh   

Xalimopatra,

Took all the biology classes you can think of. And I was not talking about the In Vitro Fertilization were eggs are fertilized with sperm in a petri dish and then 3-5 days embryos are tested for gender. And then selected embryos are transfered to a uterus. This is not what many people want because it is expensive and has some health risks plus woman not enjoying the experience.

However, the 'old women' say staff that we are discussing here is cheap and enjoyable. Plus a chances of 50% to get the girl you always wanted. smile.gif

Who said anything about gender testing?

Do you not know about how gender is determined from the Sperm?X and Y chromosomes that determine the sex.

Just stop talking.Actually you know what I will stop talking,it was mucho ****** of me to even reply to this post..

Habeen wanaagsan

roobleh   

Calm down sister! Maxay fartu inoo wada gaadhaa horta? Most of us come here to kill time. But its okay for you to feel that way. smile.gif

I bet everyone here knows about the X and Y chromosomes and how they determine the gender of a baby. That is boring but this post rocks! If you do not believe me, ask Jacaylbaro cus he is the expert. :D