Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Whats the Worst job you ever had?

Som@li   

Working in morgue must be the worse, so far.............

I once worked in summer, december and January in fish company, damm, how much i hated ...till today, the smell is still in my head. :(

J.Lee   

Pili Pili:

Constitution. :D I wonder how you kept your temper in check:

Eedo for the last time, Bill clinton madax weynaha maraykanka mo'oho anymore. Midh la dhoho George Bush baa ah. Maya, waa George Bushkii hore wiilkiisa.

Gary Lockna Governershipkii waa laga guuleystay oo hada Gregoire baa noo noqotay governor. Last but not least, duqa magaalada waa Greg Nickels, ma i garatay? Just haa iska dheh.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Abaadir:

My worest job? loading and unloading UPS trucks. It was a summer job...I quit after 5 hours. Man! that was bad

"Don't be maaad, UPS is hirin'" :D

Damn slave drivers....Purolator is the same. They only give you a 15min lunch break if you work 6hr shifts.

Ilhaan and Hayaan walaahi i could not stop laughing when i read about the knife salesman

couse I remembar one day I took my friend to the knife Jobfar. Dressed very professional, he was so excited and could not wait to be hired. when they call his name i was waiting him in waiting room about an hour i could not wait him. I left message for him to call me when he is done.. about 3hrs i picket him up. he didn;t tell me anything he started loughing and loughing when I ask him he told me that he will be going house to house asking people if they want to buy KNIFE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ilhaam..loooooool, I begged for my mother to drive me way up there when I saw the Ad in the summer of my 11th grd, I sat there all expecting and dressed so professionaly, they mentioned the Knives and Door to Door after TWO HOURS of sitting down and filling papers...I went back to the car to my patient hoyo and cousin sitting there fuming after waiting outside in the heat for two hours...and when I mentioned the job and what it consitited of, they could not stop laughing...go to a stranger, knock on his door with a bunch of knives, ur welcoming him to kill you lol..heh

^I don't know, what is so funny about it. It's part of any other door to door sell, whether it is people knocking on the door, trying to sell your sofas and other furnitures or carpets!

Ofcourse, they're not here to sell knifes as weaponary but as kitchen utilites and tools to have in the kitchen like a modern day kitchen could not do without.

Knifes are important for essential cooking!

chicago.jpg

kitchen_knives.jpg

kitchen_lg.jpg