Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Niggaz

Fabregas   

quote:On Friday night at New York's Roseland Ballroom, Nas announced the title of his next album: He said it will be called Nigga and released in December. A source close to the project confirmed the name on Saturday

Baal waxa ega ninyahow de......wa fi kuli xawayaan .

I feel sorry for white kidz who ru gonna buy this album...going 2 da shop....... " can I have the Nigger album please"... " what did u say"?

or sum random white kidz on the bus: " hey letz listen to the nigger album".

^DON'T CALL ESCOBAR XAYAWAAN, he is one fine niiiiiiiiiiiigaaaaaaaaa, and I will be the first in line at my local music store coping that record once it drops, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggaaaaaaaa style

PS:thats one fine chain he got on

Kool_Kat   

Layzie, me before you ni99arette!!! Actually no, I am lying, I'll be burning it... ;)

PS, not just the chain, almost everything is fine...

Fabregas   

His album cover and his thoughts on his music are defintely xawayaanistic. I couldn't care about his album/music since I don't listen to Music anyway. But as an African this type of disgraceful behaviour should be condemned. In the full picture( which I didn't post), he's got an African women wearing the Nigger shirt too......ceeb weyna....probably made in China and company owned by a Jew, Black power eh?

peasant   

Yap you must be ridiculous and be up most outrageous for sony or other record companies to grant you a record deal and this title is nothing compared what is about to come out or are in the process of securing a deal. The whole industry needs accountability check

and the matter is greater than the flux of chicken fed youngsters like this one, coming out of the ghettoes. What is even more appalling is they end up getting the smallest slice of the pie of what is to be made after this shitt is released into the market. A lot of influential blacks like Bill Cosby and Ref. Sharpton have expressed their distaste but it fell into deaf ears as this is one of the biggest money making industries for blacks in america.

GJ_Goate,

I understand the weight of the word, however from past albums from Nas, he is lyrically talented and most likely has something in his bag of tricks with this title. The album will tell in due time if the word was a desperate tactic for publicity or if there was some artistic, profound reason behind it.

I hope its the latter, because im actually in favor for banning the word. I never got the whole lets call eachother niggers and not let white ppl use it. But i must admit i've been known to use it once or twice here and there lool seems like it adds some oumph! to any comment smile.gif

When I lived in Taiwan, there used to be a store called "Nigger soul" redface.gif the owner was supposidly really into American hip-hop culture but didn't understand how offensive the term is. He doesn't speak english and it's probable he got the idea from hearing rappers use the term so often.

Khayr   

He's a Dumb Azz!

Jay-z outsmarted him by pimping him and now he just another dumb azz rapper trying to sell his next album at ALL COST - dignity and self worth included.

"It ain't hard to tell that you gettin' pimped....It ain't hard to tell..." ;)

Hellooo, somebody call Ashton and tell Nas that you can't PUNK YOURSELF on LIVE T.V. :D

MZanzi   

let the ni99a do his thang

anaga somalida ni99az ma anagaaba isku heesano '

ARABTIINA Magaadhno ni99az kiina waaba kafana