Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

XEER in session NOW

Faheema.   
Ibti Waa lagu dhibay ma istiri? and I believe you're partly to blame, Why? because Waad ka neefisay after the first page in'aad iskaga aamusto bay ahayd smile.gifSilence is Golden when it comes to these things. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Hey hey you are on my side! :(

Faheema:

I wish you told this before. I did not know. It is a first that someone iska keey qabqabsado for no reason. I thought he was joke till page3, then I thought ninka waax baa kaa siyah! :eek:

MZanzi   

Jaceelow maadan maqal miyaa maah maahdaan reer xamarka

dhalaanke dheeshaada barto dhusinto farta ka galiaa smile.gif

loooooooooooool @ afro

"dhuusinta farta ka galiyaa" waa ii kow lakin si yar oo asturan baa loo dhigay.

waxaadba noqotay islaantii intay aragtay laba islaamood oo kale oo is rifaya ganbada ku dhex tuuratay oo tidhi "car yaa iiga joogsada" ... dee markii lagaga istaagayna howsha dhineecada ka gashay :D

miskaankan hala dhaafo SOL oo dhan ayaa u fakfakanaysa

Wa Wa Laytashaday!!!! Ciil iyo Caro!!!

i thought i will never say this - but dam

*on top of my voice* TOLAY!! TOLAY!!! TOLAY

GJ- you sound reasonable - tolka miyaa tahay?

Malika   

:D ,that was a quick lunch break yaa Sayid..

Afro,I see you got your fighting shorts ready on under that multi colour diraac. :D

in the middle you have the accused - wearing green - in this case - this is Ibtisaa daughter of Ngonge and Cynical Lady. she has her back towards here parents and is facing the victim (moi). on the right of picture, starting from the near left we have the accused parents CL (wearing the stripy clothes)her husband Ngonge (wearing the brithly coloured red top)next to him is his son in law and husband of the accused Jaceylbaro (wearing grey clothes), next to him is two white ladies advising them about the somali xeer. next to them is court type writer.

:rolleyes:

loooooooooooooool@Afro and Malika ....... :D

Walee ninkii cidluu haahaabanayaa mar haduu tolkii u yeedhay ,,,,,, i'm way af garan doonaan xaal badan way bixin doonaan :D

war ninyahow sayid aniga iyo afro tolka wan nahay oo waa ku waaninay

she said it best

Never argue with women You cannot win, you cannot beat a woman in a arguement. It's impossble you will not win. Cause men, are handicapped when it comes to arguing

there is no way you can win this thing ee let it go widaayo ... arintaan dhawaac ka weyn sumcadaada garsiisay marka loo fiiriyo dacwada aad soo oogtay !