Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

XEER in session NOW

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Faynuus:

was there a time u weren't a victim. ninku calaacal badanaa maxaa hindi u galay.

HAHAha looool Faynuus, ruunta aya kuu jeclaye. smile.gif

JB, ninkan haa isku warerin, I think split personlity baa haya or he got me confused.

Junior wife kuulaah, waax waalan. redface.gif

Ciyaal would have not call you into xeer - which the 'adults' have turned into ciyaar :mad:

Faynuus - you either belief the story or you don't - i was never a victim until this woman tried to ruin my reputation, which she so far successfully done.

i am still hopefull that either she would admit and i would get the apology and redress i demanded or the witnessess would step forward and clear my name, in ethier case i then would have your apology and others

Ibtisam   

Haye Sayid, bees, bess khalas dee weye damatey. This is getting beyond silly.

Baal I am sorry for whatever you "THINK" I did. Now stop crying would ya, and stop dragging my name around :mad: This is silly.

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Baal I am sorry for whatever you "THINK" I did. Now stop crying would ya, and stop dragging my name around :mad: This is silly.

*shakes head* tuh,tuh,tuh. :mad:

i must remind you this is a Soomaali Xeernot some sort of british roundtable discussion, where the culprits are allowed to get away with the crime as long as they make careful worded apology (although your highlighting 'think' and after statement already nullyfied your 'i am sorry' phrase)

try again and this time be sure to say what you are sorry for

Ibtisam   

Aniga ayaab waalan trying to reason with a mad man! Waar ooy oo diilaac weliba haada doontiid. Why baa grown man loo sasabay?? :confused: Ma cirika ayad baal soo riidi?? I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING, this guys is either mad, confused or both.

Sayid is being IGNORED from now on, till he gets over his madness! If you carry on dragging my name around I will be forced to get admin to delet your silly thread :mad: :rolleyes:

^^^Threads and theatricals are not way to apologise :cool:

admins are aware of their job, unless you can pay off one, (like you have done with my witnessess) i doubt they be entertained by your demands.

NGONGE   

^^ You do realise that Ibti is as straight as an arrow, don't you? She's kuftan-challanged marka ka daa waxan aad wadid.

We hereby apologise for whatever insult, slur or misunderstanding you may have encountred and give you Cara as a token (I bet she never felt so light icon_razz.gif ) of our deep respect. Now let it go.

Ibtisam   

No point humoring a mad person Ngonge. Cara will kill him same day.

Lool @ she is kuftan-challanged. Every Kaftan has its limits. This one passed its limit a long time ago!

MZanzi   

When blockheads/guys use cliché pick-up lines to hit on a girl. ... what comes out of his luscious lips, he needs to drop the cheesy lines and be himself. ...

:D this must be the strangest thread in a while.

it looks like sayid really believes what he is talking about ... advice to ngoge since adiga wakiil lagaaga dhigay ... since sayid is unable to produce any witnesses this xeer session should only resume when he is able to do so.