Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

XEER in session NOW

Ghana+059.jpg

This is the Somali way of resolving issues.

in the middle you have the accused - wearing green - in this case - this is Ibtisaa daughter of Ngonge and Cynical Lady. she has her back towards here parents and is facing the victim (moi). on the right of picture, starting from the near left we have the accused parents CL (wearing the stripy clothes)her husband Ngonge (wearing the brithly coloured red top)next to him is his son in law and husband of the accused Jaceylbaro (wearing grey clothes), next to him is two white ladies advising them about the somali xeer. :D next to them is court type writer.

on the opposite side you have me (wearing all white 'innocent'with pink patterns of course) to my left is Paragon (witness) to my right is my gang (just in case these northern thugs starting kicking off anything) :cool:

As For the Case;

on thurdsay 14th at around 13:30, After long arduous day, during break from a training and whilst i was humbly serving food and drinks, one dubious (ibti)person went over to my laptop and started posting derogatory remarks about me, under my name. To add injury to insult, in the evening and during today, she continued with this, potraying me as some sort deluded dreamer.

Now i ask you is this fair? i demand redress. i will only accept girl from you clan as my minyaro :cool:

Ibtisam   

:eek: This guy is kidding right?? Loool Is this a story??? if it is I am laughing! looooll Hahah.

Sayid, if you wanted a Minyaro from Ngonge clan you should've just asked him instead of making up a story! lol HAHA

Ibtisam   

^^^I think you take SOL a bit too seriously. I walk alone dear. :Dicon_razz.gif Now why are you ruining my name and making up these stories, now everyone thinks I know you redface.gif :mad: Take your stories back.

Malika   

Looooool,Sayid what happened to that serious dude from last week,who is this imposter?

Erm,you mentioned Paragon,when was he part of this?

malika the woman is ruining me - paragon and nehanda were there two - only paragon is sulking and does not want to come back and be my witness and nehanda is to lazy to comment, only lurks around and goes home.

i feel i have nobody to back me up while this woman is ruining me. she got all these people backing her up and i am about blow :mad: :mad:

Ibtisam   

^^^Waan kuu soo duceeyin my dear. I don't know what is wrong with you. I am sorry you are so upset, although I still don't know what I supposedly did :confused:

Anyway, why don't you just calm down. I don't have anyone backing me and no one is going to beat you up. smile.gif I did not think you will take Blessed jokes so serious. She was kidding and so was Ngonge when he said he will fight you!

^^^ :D:D:D:D HAHAHAHA LOOOOOOL.

you are one sadistic player - turning the game like that - you are killing me, i am going to call paragon and nehanda here.

i just hope you haven't go to them first

Ibtisam   

^^I don't get it, one minute you are laughing, the next you are going to blow?? so are you upset or just playing jokes?? I'm :confused:

Bring whoever you want. I will tell them to agree with whatever you say, if it will make you feel better. Yes, I am sure they will. smile.gif Then you can get over what ever is bothering you.

^^ they won't even pick up the phone - :mad:

i don't need them - i'll take you on myself, since your online aabe and oday have abandon you too.

i'll need training though - i'll come back to tomorrow - when i have recovered from the bruises you have inflicted on me today and yesrterday redface.gif

Ibtisam   

Suit yourself, maybe some sleep and rest will do you good. Sometimes we can over work and get stressed out. smile.gif Have a good weekend.