Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Ayaan Hirsi Ali on CBS 60 Minutes tonight

OG_Girl   

I do dear, but what is so important about her? She doesn't know Islam or even Islamic history to accuse the Prophet.She is doing her things for some reasons... She is fighting with words. If you want to do the same and fight her back that is logic and only fair. Or you can run and curse her right?

Salam

OG, I dont see whats to disagree with Taqwa. I would change the channel if I felt a certain programme was disrespectful and downright degrading to my beliefs....wouldnt you?

Forget some1 cursing the prophet scw..I couldnt watch 'Jerry Springer The opera' when I saw that Jesus was dressed as a big fat baby. Watching something like that just makes you more angry and feel helpless.

Anyways, we give too much credence to what this self-loathing woman has to say. This is like the umpteenth thread dedicated to her in this forum alone.

DraGon   

You see for those of us here we can't go talk to her or discuss with her about Islam...all we are doing is basically giving our opinions of her doings. And to say the least we are entitled. I hope you have read what she says about Islam???? She curses and Insults more than what is said here.

Taqwa   

I guess studying all that Islamic Shariah isn't doing you justice. Calling the beloved of Allah a perverted tyrant isn't a disagreement but more like an insult to your religion. If you had an ounce of love for him you wouldn't be calling this women cute but rather expressing your displeasure. As for my insult towards her, I think its valid considering what she said.

Wa Salam

I think we should deploy less reactionary, or violent tactics to battle people like Ayan Hersi, we can’t use physical or verbal threats against her, we can only change her through rational means – lets not forget she is very dangerous – unlike many Somalis, she follows the process – she can change policy and impact lives.

I have no problem with her being an Atheist, but I do have a problem when you decide to dismantle the Islamic way of life through policy.

It is crucial that we engage people like Ayan in more civilized dialogue, and perhaps convince her that she is wrong to be thinking that way.

OG_Girl   

Athena, I don't disagree with her changing her chanel.But she could raise her voice and show where she went wrong and fight her back. she chose to run and curse that is fine with me.But Tomorrow morning when you go to work and people ask you about what she said you should be prepared and refute her claim....Well, never mind.

Edit. Taqwa I just saw your post sister.Well, about calling her cute is ppersonal opinion nothing to do with her opinions about Islam or prophet...I've seen worse than her whom are Arab and muslims.Nothing suprises me about her.I have friends I went school with them all my life but at the same time deny Allah's existince! Nothing I can tell them that they don't know. We studied the books from the same teachers/profs.

I don't overeact, Le deen rabun yahmeeh( Islam has God to protect it) I don't much worry about it.

Salam

Sky   

Originally posted by ofleh:

She's 35, an academic, a member of a political party that is part of the government. Not many women, let alone Somali refugees, can say they've made those strides by this age. I would be very proud of my daughter if she is that accomplished at that age.

Ofleh, do you also admire Lil'Kim for being famous and rich? Listen, she is a populistic opportunist who is also fixated on taking revenge on the Allmighty Allah for personal reasons. She told the public how she got beaten by her Qur'an teacher, how strict her parents were, how her sister died due to the ignorance of her environment, forced marriage and FGM. She's a fool for blaming all of this on Allah, when as in matter of fact these incidents have nothing to do with Islam, at least not specifically.

She began her career snitching on the Somali community in the Netherlands to the Dutch government through an advisory board she worked for. She handed over her report on two different aspects of the Somali community's collective misdemeanors, namely; The mass exodus to the United Kingdom and fake divorces which many Somali families did to receive double the amount of welfare. Luckily the Dutch didn't take any action and the Somali community were left alone.

Now she took it to a whole other level by insulting more than 1 billion muslims all over the globe, not knowing that she is just a tool fo the 'real' politicians who are not so dumb to put their a.ss on the line like that. Ayaan thinks she's got something going for her, but I'm afraid her future is dark and gloomy. Boy, she must be the loneliest person on earth.

PS. Is there some kind of specific influence that made you and your dear friend Togane forget the beauty of Islam?

PPS. Og Girl, make your point ama naga fariiso yaakhey!

PPPS. Waryaa Liibaanow, I concur she is ugly compared to other Somali ladies. Just look at her bumperforehead for goodness sake.

OG…Taqwa is a dude. A dude with a beard and all the trimmings. :D . This is the 2nd time he has been mistaken for a girl… conceivably he is loosing his touch.

Secondly, one doesn’t need to watch the show to know how to refute unreasonable arguments. smile.gif

Sky, whether you agree or not, the woman has done well for herself in the career department. To pull a stunt from refugee to Member of Parliament in such a short span of time takes its own ingenuity.

Viking   

Originally posted by ofleh:

I think she's admirable because she has accomplished much in the face of much adversity. Her opinions on Islam are not the whole sum of what she is. It is a part of her. Hate it or love it, it is there and it doesn't take away from her accomplishments.

She's 35, an academic, a member of a political party that is part of the government. Not many women, let alone Somali refugees, can say they've made those strides by this age. I would be very proud of my daughter if she is that accomplished at that age.

ofleh,

What about Fatima Nur who is a politician in Sweden? Do you admire her too? Does she have to offend Islam in order to gain your admiration? She has done more for Somalis and other immigrants in general. You have repeatedly shown your stance on SOL; you have questionned the existence of Allah SWT, encouraged consumption of alcohol and also encouraged homosexual relationships. So speak the truth please, do you admire her political achievements ONLY or the fact that she is doing something you approve of (undermining Islam on a public sphere).

Fatima Nur

fatimanur.jpg

Sky   

Originally posted by Athena:

Sky
, whether you agree or not, the woman has done well for herself in the career department.

Please tell me how in relation to the price she has paid for it? Don't forget that all she is, is an MP in the Dutch parliament. Ayaan was at the right place at the right time. There was a vacuüm and any anti-Islamic puppet with a big mouth with a Muslim background was welcome to take up this (selfsuicidal) job. Selfsuicidal of course was written in tiny letters at the back of the contract form.