Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Ayaan Hirsi Ali on CBS 60 Minutes tonight

Viking   

Originally posted by ofleh:

quote:you have questionned the existence of Allah SWT encouraged consumption of alcohol and also encouraged homosexual relationships.

Sounds like the resume of the devil. Tell me how you really feel.
Repulsed that your agenda has not been sniffed up yet.

Originally posted by ofleh:

quote: So speak the truth please, do you admire her political achievements ONLY or the fact that she is doing something you approve of (undermining Islam on a public sphere).

I do admire Fatuma Nur whom I did a little research on. Although there's not much information on here as there is on Hirsi Ali.

It is not lost on me that western media salivates over anyone who speaks ill of Islam. That agenda is not hidden nor is it subtle. However, the achievements of Hirsi Ali are not to be taken lightely only because western media has it in for Islam.
So, is it her achievements as a politicians you admire (like everyone else) or is it her anti-Islam propaganda?

Castro   

Repulsed that your agenda has not been sniffed up yet.

Allah's existance is beyond any shadow of a doubt. Some alcoholic beverages, like wine and beer, are good for your health in moderation. What adults do in their bedrooms is NONE of my damn business.

So, is it her achievements as a politicians you admire (like everyone else) or is it her anti-Islam propaganda?

Mostly the former but a bit of the latter as well.

Jacpher   

Zephyrine: I feel the same. I dont' see any importance.

Ayan Ali does not deserve all the attention you’re generating on this page. She’s lost and needs guidance from Allah. She isn’t the first one or the last with such sickening ideology. I don’t think she can cause more damage to Islam than those kufaars before her. Regardless, Allah has promised to protect his deen. Every dog has a day. She’s out there for attention and the Western media outlets are currently seeking anyone with such views. This is a women who was a refugee collecting government checks a decade ago and all of a sudden she’s chosen to be one of the top 100 most Influential people on the planet? Give me a break!

What I would like to know is what’s her family saying all about this. Did they disown her? Are they praying for her to come back? I heard her father used to be a well respected Somali politician.

Coofleh: Are you not Muslim? I know it’s none of my business but just wondering how your choice for healthier diet downplays the strict abomination for alcohol beverages in Islam?

Miriam1   

^ Second that idea, continuing this arugment/debate..is futile...

ps. what's with craze that recently engulfed this forum...it almost sounds like a irshad manji and ayan hersi fan club..with all the topic headers

a six year old can tell you...

*they are no good..noooo gooood* so khalas bas ! finito!

au revouir... smile.gif

Olef may be pulling the legs of nomads here, but, there are Somalis with similar beliefs. They’re breaking down cultural taboos and they are doing so by self-referencing, and manipulating cultural and religious protocol.

There are many Somalis who drink, and commit other major sins such as taking Riba – which comes no close to drinking in terms of sin size. There are also many Somalis who never practice the religion and are only in it for the name – I call them ‘sleeper cell’ worshipers – they react when someone says something towards the deen. Olef is now dealing with web-jihadists and forum insurgents.

Olef, I think your attempts are at best a poor imitation of Ayan Hersi – do you have similar ideas as her? Are you fed up with reactionaries? Are you imposing liberal indoctrination, the “I m okay your okay†doctrine? Are you suggesting that we accept the universal humanist movement [anti-Islam at its core, since Islam has been branded inhumane through the media] – Sxb, if you’re going to engage nomads, do it in a rational manner, not with one-two step controversial confessions [ooh you drink, so what? :rolleyes: ]– come correct and display your arguments in more clear and concise manner.

Castro   

Sxb, if you’re going to engage nomads, do it in a rational manner, not with one-two step controversial confessions

Irrational people cannot be engaged rationally. And the name is Coofleh dammit!

Coofleh,

What are you on to, saaxiib? Endorsing alcoholic beverages and admiring anti-Islamic profanity is (assuming you’re Muslim) a worrisome sign indeed. Could it be that you’re bamboozled by the catchy liberal phrases and their progressive slogans? Or is it just a mere habit of yours that tends to promote a culture of perpetual quarreling: a typical Somali Muran and Qaja-jac!

Castro   

What are you on to, saaxiib?

Oh, just having a little fun.

Endorsing alcoholic beverages and admiring anti-Islamic profanity is (assuming you’re Muslim) a worrisome sign indeed.

Endorsement! Come on, living in the west? My endorsement is meaningless. Admiration of courage of conviction, not of profanity.

Haddad   

Muhammad Bouyeri, Van Gogh's killer, is under trial these days. This is what he recently said:

"I would do the same to my brother or father" if they had insulted the Prophet Muhammad, he said.

Foxy   

Hello Nomads

My piece in here is I have nothing but admiration for the achievements she has achieved in less then ten years or so and the life learning process she has been through. As for being an outspoken person she is considered towards the beliefs of the Islam religion, I believe that it is her right as an individual of any belief to do so and being from a Muslim background as most of us are, would have also known the backlash it would have had……..so regardless of what Ayan Hirse might have said or believed in it for arguments sake would have the minimum affect on Somalis living in western countries apart from their never ending schemes of scamming the social welfare’s of western countries coming to an end……lets face it that is a nightmare to be brought to the main media attention let alone to government attention all around the western nations, so the Question in hand remains are we being selfish rather when it comes to some of the topics Ayan sheds light on like border patrol and assimilation in bordering EU countries rather, than being religious conscious as far as Somalis are concerned…….lolz

I rest my piece for Now

Cheers All

“Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, nor to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider."

Goonle   

Nothing surprising about a somali woman armed with a little education and the illusion of being free making a fool of herself. Thats what we get for letting them slip outta the country while we were busy chasing each other down. Lord have mercy cuz we about to see a lot more big forheaded somali women running to Oprah winfrey and 60 mins talking on the behalf of our nation.

Goonle   

PS by the way there was another big forheaded one talking on BBC the other day it was just as embarassing. These ladies need to stay home bearfoot and breast feed some kids.

Castro   

Originally posted by Goonle:

PS by the way there was another big forheaded one talking on BBC the other day it was just as embarassing. These ladies need to stay home bearfoot and breast feed some kids.

Please, tell us how you really feel?