Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

Chimera   

Originally posted by Bella*Princesa:

I was browsing through my friends face book when I came across half naked Somali girls. I’m talking mini skirts and see through tops!!! :eek:

No wonder why Jamaican men say Somali girls are ‘cheap and easy’ .

They have no concept of daqan or deen, they should be lined up and shot, 1 by 1.

Hablahi somalida way dhimteen, dhulku ha lawada go’oo.

LOL yeah sure and why wouldn't they since Jamaican women all dress like nuns huh? no wonder men of other races call them ''expensive and difficult''...NOT!! :D

BTW the minority off-the-good-path Somali boys and girls are these days clubbing 'together' which is good cause it makes it easier for them to return to sanity cause there in close proximity to the Somali community, but the brothers and sisters clubbing with ajanabi are usually lost for good.

Abtigiis   

It is true when Somali girls go astry, they do it really badly. They go to the extreme. How many times do I have to leave a cafe or restaurant, because shouting and smoking Somali girls entered and soon set off a a ghastly pandemonium!

Sometimes, I think of changinge my nationality because of some or our girls, ilbax ismoodaya.

Malika   

Haneefa,

I believe the sister forgot that a true Muslim has a good attitude, he/she should be humbled and soft, gentle in his/her speech. He/she should not use bad language nor insults others. He/She should be patient, gentle, forgiving, tolerant, cheerful and sincere toward others.

Moreover, each one, man and woman, will be held responsible for their his/her individual self. No need to get worked up about someone else misconducts, if unable to advice, pray for them.

May Allah guide us on to the right path…ameen!

Ibtisam   

Daadku faadul baadan :eek:

Bella my mashallah sista, if seeing this hurts you, because they are Muslims who are not following the deen, then it is your responsibility to firstly give them nasteexa, advise and tell them about the deen, if they don’t know or if they forgot. Chances are most will thank you for your reminder, and with the will of Allah they might become better Muslims as a result of your words.

However going on another social site to denounce them, haabar them, gossip about them and bad-mouth them achieves nothing, and most likely means you are doing it to make yourself feel better about how “good” you are at the expense of others. So let me tell you, if you want to know how good you are then look to the saxaabiyat, compare yourself to Aisha, Khadija, Fatimah (RAC). Tell me if the prophet witnessed your life style today, saw your house, your actions, would he smile and consider you are a “good” Muslimah, or would the magazines, TV, nude pictures, music, posters, newpapers and the general clutter in our houses, not to mention the dusty kitab hardly picked up, the Islamic tapes collecting dust, the quaranic verses used as decoration rather then read, would all these highlight how far most of us are from what is expected from Muslims?

So Bella, check yourself, judge yourself, hide others sins, so Allah will cover your sins from people and only judge others if you are willing to help them go back to their lord. Otherwise it is just hot air, these sisters may even be better than many doomed out head to toe, for at the end of it, hijaab is not only covering of the body. They are committing sins, much like you and I probably commit multiple sins daily. Make dua Allah forgives and guides us and them. Everyone has short comings in the deen, some[particularly the physical ones] are just more visiable to the eye than those sins people commit behind doors, hiden from the world.

P.s. And yes you have touched a sensitive nerve :D

Abwaan   

Bella I think like many others before me my advice is habaarka iska yaree and if the behaviour and lifestyle of some Somali girls shocked you u nasteexee and see if you could give them an advice in a non-judgemental way.

And my advice to some SOL members who taught and commented on this topic created by Bella is waste of time: Please don't be harsh on her.

I think Somalis should realize that unfortunately some of us in the west lost the track and should not be shocked and think things are as good old times when we were back home.

Specially the generation=ka dhashay amase hanaqaaday after the civil who might not have had good role modals shouldn't be just blamed but helped.

nuune   

^^ lol@Ms DD, I have seen ladies calling themselves Alamtara, Qulwalle, iyo Tabbat, dono why they callin themselves dat

Abwaan   

Horta Mowduucaan in goofka gabdhaha (Women's section) laga furo soo ma ahayn.

Haddaayey markaan comment half marayo ayaan is iri ameey meeshii gabdhaha tahay oo waxaan islahaa amaad tirtirraa ka dib ayaan arkay inuu General dhexyaal.

I have never commented on the ladies section. Meeqo jeer baan arkay mawduuc aan is iri horta ma ku darsataa...markaas baan arkay inay tahay lama galaan... Mar walba waxaan is iraa...horta sidee fasax lagu weydiisan karaa oo gabdhaha loo weydiisan karaa illeen mar haddii aad ku qorto waad dhex taagan tahee.

Waxaan islahaa amaa gabar kab dacas ah la ordeysa kugu dhufataa......looooooooooooooool

Ms DD   

LOOL ABWAAN

People like you are welcome. Here is your key.

Nuune

They probably think by calling themselves quranic terms, they have done their bit for reading the Quran for life.

nuune   

Ms DD, actually, the reason might have being "anaa kaa fadli badan oo kaa kheyr badan" saas ay ka wadaan, whch is ridiclous