Khadafi

Somalis under attack by Oromos in Moyale. (Video)..

Recommended Posts

Please don’t fall for such obvious Tigray propaganda.

These sort of videos are only meant to incite hatred and revenge driven violence between Somalis and Oromo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Khadafi   

Agreed Tillamook, but the problem is once a fire erupts it is hard to extinguish it. It's all over the news and it is starting to disseminate amongst somali circles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yunis   

He keeps forgetting to say what ever he was coached to say, and the Special agent OO is behind camera keeps reminding him on the spot. Tigray mercenaries are having hard time matching upto Jawar's ground game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tillamook said:

Please don’t fall for such obvious  Tigray propaganda.

These sort of videos are only meant incite hatred and revenge driven violence between Somalis and Oromo.

Tigray propaganda. Are you saying nobody died is fake news?

Are you saying somebody died but should not be told so that the Oromo don't look bad?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maakhiri1 said:

very true, the Somalis and Oromos are being played big time.

 

That is wearing thin. Its just everybody is taking advantage of the situation in claiming land or town administration power before things change in Ethiopia. There is a saying that market troubles are best fr the thief.

The other thing is OK lets say the Tigray created this conflict. Don't the governments have responsibility to stop it and if capable investigate and bring culprits to court? After all if citizens feel unsecure, they take matters into their own hands and then you don't have government bad or good.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Yunis said:

He keeps forgetting to say what ever he was coached to say, and the Special agent OO is behind camera keeps reminding him on the spot. Tigray mercenaries are having hard time matching upto Jawar's ground game.

Which ones in your opinion are the mercenaries/ Those who started it, those defending themselves, those taking advantage and amassing property and cattle? or those that will rent vehicles, sell tents, food to some humanitarian agencies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OO, I agree one thing here with you, Oromos are dumb as rock, and now since they partially come to power, they are empowered, SOMALIS must dig and protect their land and people.

Regardless if who is being played, who, ,  one thing is known, they have  inferiority complex, and hate SOMALIS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

Tigray propaganda. Are you saying nobody died is fake news?

Are you saying somebody died but should not be told so that the Oromo don't look bad?

Regardless of how many have died so far, the people who have fallen for this insidious Tigray propaganda and committing atrocities against their neighbors are also victims.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

That is wearing thin. Its just everybody is taking advantage of the situation in claiming land or town administration power before things change in Ethiopia. There is a saying that market troubles are best fr the thief.

The other thing is OK lets say the Tigray created this conflict. Don't the governments have responsibility to stop it and if capable investigate and bring culprits to court? After all if citizens feel unsecure, they take matters into their own hands and then you don't have government bad or good.

 

What point are you trying to make here, because you’ve only repeated the futile game plan of the former Tigray rulers; which is to get the Somalis and Oromos at each other’s throats and thereby slow down or even derail the reforms Abiye is implementing in Addis—which are detrimental to the Tigray brigands who used to run the place.

P.S

OO, was that saying about “trouble in a market is a good distraction for a thief”, a Freudian slip on your part?😆😆😆

You’re right... these skirmishes that your Tigray masters are trying to ignite between Somalis and Oromos shall be extinguished —and the Tigray brigands will not get another opportunity to return to their thieving ways once again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tillamook said:

What point are you trying to make here, because you’ve only repeated the futile game plan of the former Tigray rulers; which is to get the Somalis and Oromos at each other’s throats and thereby slow down or even derail the reforms Abiye is implementing in Addis—which are detrimental to the Tigray brigands who used to run the place.

P.S

OO, was that saying about “trouble in a market is a good distraction for a thief”, a Freudian slip on your part?😆😆😆

You’re right... these skirmishes that your Tigray masters are trying to ignite between the Somalis and Oromos shall extinguished and the Tigray brigands will not get another opportunity to return to their thieving ways once again.

 

And what do you think made the Sidama move. They had kilil for some months some 20 years ago. Have been demanding this and they see an opportunity to do it now. That was the  violence.

You can blame Tigray 24/7 but the people and the problems and the poverty and underdevelopment is still sitting there. There are problems that don't go away whether you have Tigray, Oromo or anyone else. They are good to use for attacking someone, but will be recycled the same way.

Yes there is flux and confusion in Ethiopian power and political structure right now. The Oromo are only changing alliance from one Tigray to another. By all account they are hoping it will work.

Should the Somali follow that?  I am sure Tillamook will say emphatic yes. OK then what happens if the project is against other Somalis.

Remember Kililka has relatively best seat in the house. Somalis in Ethiopia participate their portion, but are not fighting to rule Ethiopia. That is what you are missing. Don't get to deep into Ethiopia. If you wanted to maintain yourself government when Amhara were in power, do the same when anyone else is in power as well. Don't you change your fundamentals with every regime change in Ethiopia.

 

That is the difference.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

And what do you think made the Sidama move. They had kilil for some months some 20 years ago. Have been demanding this and they see an opportunity to do it now. That was the  violence.

You can blame Tigray 24/7 but the people and the problems and the poverty and underdevelopment is still sitting there. There are problems that don't go away whether you have Tigray, Oromo or anyone else. They are good to use for attacking someone, but will be recycled the same way.

Yes there is flux and confusion in Ethiopian power and political structure right now. The Oromo are only changing alliance from one Tigray to another. By all account they are hoping it will work.

Should the Somali follow that?  I am sure Tillamook will say emphatic yes. OK then what happens if the project is against other Somalis.

Remember Kililka has relatively best seat in the house. Somalis in Ethiopia participate their portion, but are not fighting to rule Ethiopia. That is what you are missing. Don't get to deep into Ethiopia. If you wanted to maintain yourself government when Amhara were in power, do the same when anyone else is in power as well. Don't you change your fundamentals with every regime change in Ethiopia.

 

That is the difference.

 

I don’t know who you’re trying to lecture these “sweat nothings” to, but it sure as hell ain’t me, hombre..😀

OO, don’t obsess so much about Somalis and what they will or will not do. Just focus your energies on Tigre prospects( if they survive through it) once the Oromo are done consolidating their power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tillamook said:

I don’t know who you’re trying to lecture these “sweat nothings” to, but it sure as hell ain’t me, hombre..😀

OO, don’t obsess so much about Somalis and what they will or will not do. Just focus your energies on Tigre prospects( if they survive through it) once the Oromo are done consolidating their power.

You are the one who is attaching everything Somali to Oromo, Tigre etc. Not me.

Don't get all worked out in Ethiopian system. Its more complex than Oromo or Tigre. I am not sure if its fortunate or unfortunate, but there has never been any empire in history that wants Ethiopia to not exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ducale   

If a building is burning do you put out the fire or worry about who or what started it? Yaan wakhti badan lagu lumin "Tigaray conspiracy". Soomaalidu waxay tiraa...Nin Aan shantaadu kaa reebin sharci kaama reebo. Goor tigaray far lagu fiiqo  iyo marmarsiyo oromo loo sameeyo wey dhaaftay. Its an insult to Somalis who are on  the front line of oromo  savagery. Somali themselves have to stop oromo from burning their homes and slaughtering bir'mageydo. 

 

Cadow shisheeye naxariista loo hayo iyo somalinimo lagu garaabto waa xanuun dadka qaar ka bogsan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.