Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Rating in SOL, and LST

Ibtisam   

Qalbi-Adeyg I gave you a 1, the night you said you was going to rape women in Burco, and no we are and never will be cool. :cool:

Paragon   

^War don't fret, Blessed if she votes only gives the best rating their is. :D

Ducaysane, sxb now you and I are in the same level. Two people have decided to humble me with one star less. smile.gif

Ismahaan   

Seriously guys a jealous person is taking away my five stars status by rating me low everyday.

I wonder what his/her beef is?

Stop Stealing my rates and please don’t force me in hadeer daqada kaga soo dhex baxo.

Peace :D:D

Originally posted by Ismahaan:

Seriously guys a jealous person is taking away my five stars status by rating me low everyday.

I wonder what his/her beef is?

Stop Stealing my rates and please don’t force me in hadeer daqada kaga soo dhex baxo.

Peace
:D:D

There,i gave you a star: Hopefully u dont like habashis. If you do,i take it back right away :D

Duce,my ratings are so high,i surpassed a five. L0L

Blessed   

LOOL. Paragon, u sheeg inaan deeqsiyad ahay. :cool: I give 5s with caano geel to boot.

Farancab, and to you a 5* for making me think that each post of yours is poetry.

Paragon   

Lol@FB. Sabasabasho ma jirto saaxiib. The less perfect people see the better I feel. That gives me the humility to improve. To be seen as perfect is indeed dangerous; it's deathly to say the least. smile.gif

Ducaysane, lol. Sxb maya gabdhuhu kuma necba ee talow ma adaa daaqad ka aragtey? About newbies liking me, well I think they like my Marti Soor style. :D

Ismahaan, now you have the golden 5 star. I will add to your glory too. :D