Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Rating in SOL, and LST

KK,maya Baayo,waan soo jeedaa, alla alla, walaalo iga raali noqo ,respect to yah. Kool kaat.Ma adaa tirtiray? baayo awoodaas aan kula qeybsado ee wax iga sii.

Kool_Kat   

^Ciridkiisa daya! :D

IsseRiyole, war heedhe aniga awoodaas iyo wax udhow malihi, adoo kalaan ahay...Dhibaatana uma arko waxaad qortay, waa hadaadan wax kale gadaal uga darin intaad edit gareysay boowe...

Paragon   

^Lol. Dhuxul baan ku cadaydaa nooh. ;)

Waxan filaya hadal yaroo hoosaasis ah ayaa wiilku lagu il-duufey. Admin waa x-ray-eyed. Bal is ilaasha. :D

Kool_Kat   

Who rated me since this topic started? I had fifteen and now have twenty two votes! And why can't I get the golden five? Where's LST?

Mise waan yaabee 1 leeba la'i siinooyaa? :mad:

Chimera   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Who rated me since this topic started? I had fifteen and now have twenty two votes! And
why can't I get the golden five?
Where's LST?

Look again

All credit to me, I have the golden touch :cool:

A&T has gone Missing in Action

Big Grin :D

Kool_Kat   

What golden touch? Don't give me false hope yaa Adam, I don't see anything golden on my ratings! I am now at 25 votes, WHERE IS THAT GOLDEN FIVE? Still :mad: !

Indhoos   

^^^^No golden five...Why I oughta... Kool Kat, you need to find out the number of your 26 votes that were casted from Florida...then insist on a re-count....I bet fifty percent is from there and the remainder from Minnesota.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by pssst:

^^^^No golden five...Why I oughta... Kool Kat, you need to find out the number of your 26 votes that were casted from Florida...then insist on a re-count....I bet fifty percent is from there and the remainder from Minnesota.

:D:D My sentiments exactly, that's why I've been looking for LST...Dhuudhuumashow aas ku jiryaa... :D

Chimera   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

What golden touch? Don't give me false hope yaa Adam, I don't see anything golden on my ratings! I am now at 25 votes, WHERE IS THAT GOLDEN FIVE? Still :mad: !

Haha i swear to god KK when i casted my vote you upgraded to a 5 star :D

someone quikly voted negative i think, cause you have 26 votes right now while mine was the 25th(or maybe i confused your name with all the new members of the Golden room :D )