Deeq A.

Reer Xudun Oo Ciidan Xoog leh keenay Tukaraq{Video}

Peace ...Somaliland has all the garaad politician on board xaglatoosiye seebaan  cali koore garaad jamac  cali Khalid galaydh the clans biggest heavyweight politician. Somaliland is winning the war the actual war and the people's war . I dont think cabdi cawar has a plan for.the sool region. War meeshan walugu kala adkaaaday

15 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

By taking over Tukaraq, Somaliland is trying to renew the dismay/disenfranchisement with those sympathetic to Garowe. The idea is that by rekindling the old wounds, another wedge will be driven between the breakaway Khaatumo branch who was cozzying up very closely with Garowe. 

You make me laugh, I think you are loosing it. If that was the case, then war would have been unnecessary. You see for the last ten years jeegaanta have not done anything to improve the lives of the people in that region. Even other regions Togdheer, Sanaag and Awdal as well are suffering. Not many people of the Garaad community share the dream of secession and riches to come. They have seen how jeegaanta failed to improve the lives of people. Even Ali Khalif is demanding fair representation for his community so are the West Burco community and you have no answers for them except lies and deceit. This is not going to work this time.