Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

Jeopardy

raula   

^^^gal you are faster than a lighting ;) Well you didn't get the last 2 questions.

Yes I agree that they were easy-I wasn't thinking that hard I guess :D

Wiilo   

Answers my dear..........Lol :D

(1)Burkina Faso: Capital city is Ouagadougou

(2) Djibouti: Capital city is Djibouti.

(3) Guinea-Bissau: Capital City is Bissau

(4) Cote DI’voire: Capital city is Yamoussoukro; note - although Yamoussoukro has been the official capital since 1983, Abidjan remains the administrative center; the US, like other countries, maintains its Embassy in Abidjan.

(5) Rep. of the Congo: Capital City is Brazzaville.

(Which one?) There are two!

(6) Equatorial Guinea: Capital City is Malabo.

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:

:D

Viking   

Legend of the Zoo hills,

That's right, it was The Negus (Ahmed Al-Najashi)of Abyssinia.

The ten referred to here are the 4 Khalifas, Talhah, A/Rahman, Az-Zubayr, Abu 'Ubaidah, Sa'd bin Zaid and Sa'id bin Abi Waqas.

Peace.

Qac Qaac   

although my name is not viking.. but i would answer it anyways...

legend here it is.. in order..

1. abu bakr

2. omar bin khattab

3. Othman bin Affan

4. Ali bin abi Talib

5. Talhah bin Ubaydillah

6. Abu Ubayda ibn Jarrah

7. sacad bin zaid

8. abdirahman bin auf

9. sacad bin abi waqqaas.

10. Zubair bin Awwaam.

Qac Qaac   

who was the only women defending the prophet scw.. in Uxud.. I need that saxaabiyat name... and i would encourage the girls here to learn this great sahabiyah of the prophet scw... what is her name?

she had 2 of her sons, and her husband fighting with her too, she cut her hand.. am i making it easty... what a woman... waxaas aa lagaa dhahaa woman iyo kartina xagaas bay ku baaba'day.

Wiilo   

Walaalkiis sida aan ognahayba Maalintaa ee dagaalkii Uxud waxaa qeyb Libaax ka qaatay gabdho Muslimiin ah oo fara badan. Mar labaad ayaan aqriyay Qisadii dagaalkii Uxud balse, waxaan kala garan waayay in ay adeyd gabadhii la oran jiran (Ummu Cammaara) iyo in kale, balse haddii aan qaldanahay i sax walaalkiis.

Q: Waxaad sheegtaan nin ka mid ahaa dadkii Makka u dhibi jiray Rasuulka(CSW)magaciisa, iyo waliba qofkii diley ninkaas ee ku dilay dagaal Uxud?

Magaciisa iyo qofka diley.

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:

raula   

Qac-Iam just guessing..-could she be: Safiya bint abdul-mutalib? or Hamnah bint Jahash? Nusaybah bint Ka'b(she actually used to only provide assistance..but in the battle of UHUD, she actually took part in the fighting and wounded 12 of the enemy) or Umm-Saleem bint Malhan (<-used to carry a dagger with her alwayz..took part though in the battle of Junan).

Ramadan kareem.

Qac Qaac   

is Nusaybah bint ka'ab.. what a woman..i hope u sister learn more about this companion of the prophet scw... so raula u mentioned her name, so i gave u the answer...

wiilo to answer ur question.. Abu Jahl was kafir guy who bothered our prophet scw... and was killed by 2 kids of the ansaar saxaaba, the ppl of madina... and got his head cutten off by abdullahi bin mascuud. am i right?