Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

Jeopardy

Qac Qaac   

ok. guys let's start a game here... called jeopardy.. were we ask each other questions for fun, and insh'allah this will involve everyone on sol.. we'll have some topics down below..

topics

1.scienc

2. islam

3. math

4. history

5. sports

6. general

those are the topics, so u just pick one of the topics from there, and u ask a question to the nomads here.. who every answeres would pick a topic of his choice and ask a question.. let's see how much knowledge we all have...

i'll start..

i picked Sports.. my question is..

how many teams in the Nba.. very easy one.

p.s. somebody have to do, cutelilgirl's job around here.. hope u all like it.

LuCkY   

AsaLaamu ALaikum,

QQ:

i picked Sports.. my question is..

how many teams in the Nba.. very easy one.

Answer : 30 teams in the NBA.

My Question IsLaM: How many companions did our Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) have?

PEace :D !

Qac Qaac   

Toni rich.. i don't know man.. i thought he was always wearing # 23 since high school.

Lucky star.. i know they are thousands of them.. i don't think, there is exact number for the companions, there are some of them that no one talks about them, so to give an exact number would be hard bro.. but if u know tell us.. i won't ask a question we will wait for ur answer then i will ask a question..

Qac Qaac   

oh ok, his dream team number was also # 9.

Islam i picked

question: how many surahs in the quran are Makki or madini. i need numbers...

Viking   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

Islam i picked

question: how many surahs in the quran are Makki or madini. i need numbers...

Makkan - 86

Medini - 28

Science...If you are locked in room that is airtight, completely sealed, what will you die of?

Qac Qaac   

viking although i didn't understand ur question fully.. but nevertheless i'll give a try, and u could correct it later on...

I would assume u would die of suffocationg lack of oxygen, or maybe mental collapse, or out of hunger..

Qac Qaac   

Ok... since no one is asking a question.. i would take this oppertunity to ask..

Topic: History...

Question: who could tell me the muslim leader or caliphate who fist started using coins.. arabic coins that is.. who put the black thing on the ka'bah, and he did many more, he is a famous one..

LuCkY   

AsaLaamu ALaikum,

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

Lucky star.. i know they are thousands of them.. i don't think, there is exact number for the companions, there are some of them that no one talks about them, so to give an exact number would be hard
bro
.. but if u know tell us.. i won't ask a question we will wait for ur answer then i will ask a question..

Ok my question was a bit too broad...scratch that YaLL.QQ you wanna TeLL me Why Youre CaLLing Me BRO?Since When did I become a man? :mad: redface.gif

RAMADAN KARIIM TO ALL OF SOL AND MUSLIMS AROUND THE WORLD.

PEace :D !