Suldaanka

Dhaqaale xumo baahsan oo Garoowe soo foodsaartay...

Suldaanka booto - Inaad baynawaas noqoteen, waakaa warlord Ina Biixi been ka sheegay ankiray inay Puntland dagaalamayaan. Here is what happened in Taleex:

Arintu waxay ahayd shil gaari si khalad ah ugasoo duldhacay ciidamada Puntland just like it happened before when Somaliland lost booyad and one techniko. Here is what happened.

http://puntlandpost.net/2018/07/10/afhayeen-gubadle-oo-ka-jawaabay-eedeymo-puntland-uga-yimid-somaliland/

I said before war is hell and expensive and only a fool like warlord Ina Biixi starts it with no regard to consequence and as true guulwade you support him, therefore cabaadka jooji ileen "Nin durbaan tuntay ilaaq dalbay."

XOG–Madaxtooyada Puntland iyo Saraakiisha Ciidanka oo aragtiyo kala Duwan ka qaba Abaabulka Tukaraq

Sargaal ka tirsan Ciidanka ayaa Puntlandi u sheegay in Uu jiro muran hada u dhexeeya Madaxtooyada iyo Saraakiisha sarsare murankasoo yimid ka dib markii Saraakiishu ay Madaxtooyada u sheegeen in Ciidamada Qaarkood ay dib ugu celinayaan Xeryohoodii maadaama ay hada wakhti dheer joogeen Deegaanada Tukaraq, Mar hadeysana howlgal aysan fulineyn aysan jirinna sabab ay usii joogaan.

Source: http://puntlandi.com

It is all unravelling already. I was giving them at least until October. 

14 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

It is all unravelling already. I was giving them at least until October. 

wow, something definitely up! with all the prep and qaylo dhaan, if war is not launched soon, it will backfire.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

2 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

wow, something definitely up! with all the prep and qaylo dhaan, if war is not launched soon, it will backfire.

Gaas and Co. underestimated the Somaliland resolve. Indeed, they thought by unleashing clanish Qaylo-dhaan, they can scare off Somaliland and get it to back off. But all they done now is that they actually dug themselves a deep hole, which is both unconfortable to dig themselves out and dangerous as stimulated clans could revolt and backfire spectecularly. 

One thing is for certain, Gaas is in a very unconfortable position, damned if does, damned if he don't. I wouldn't to be in his shoes at this moment.