Sign in to follow this  
Hales

Muhammed Abdullah Hassan (Mad Mullah) Jihad civillian casualties

Polanyi   

deeqa, sacad is somaliland shabab,not an oday, mashallah. :D i think it's you who needs to stop intervening in his beef with tujjiye. icon_razz.gif

Hales   

Chocolate and NCC

Except for spamming and being border-line trolls, you havent and are not contributing anything to the thread.

Please, take these assumptions somewhere else. If i wanted to bring any political stuff or people in to converse i would have posted it in the politics section.

Also about your accusations

I did not open that SYL myth thread. I think i agreed with that Jacaylbaro guy and NNCC disagreed and waala murmaysay; i think thats where the accusation is coming from.

Plus for Chocolate woman, i did not need to find about about the casualties since i posted.

Just want to know which region experienced the famine and suffered the most.

Thats all.

Maaddeey   

Sacad, Its not Sayid's fault haddii Tolkaa Gumeysi raaceen! Ninkii ugu horreeyey ee Sayyidku xujjeeyo wuxuu ahaa mid yiri: 'Xukun haddaan rabo Ferenjigaan u tegayaa e Addoonkeyga i siiya' ee Xad Ridda lagu fuliyey!, 2, 3 ama laf, jilib, qabiil dhan haddii ay Gumeysi la jirsadaan, iyagaa lagu derayaa!

Nin aqdaama Ferenjiga, maantiyo abuurriin

Ama aaladduu sida, ama awrta buu rara

Ama adhiga buu qala, ama laba ugaadhsada

Ama uba ilaalaa, ama uurka kala jira

Ashahaado beeniyo, islaamnimo ha lagu dhaqo

Ilaahayna nama oran, anna ma oggolaan karo.

Saalax   
Maaddeey, i never said it was sayyid's fault but all i was saying is every people have their bad apples and good apples so tujiye should think about it before he tries to badmouth/mock other groups.

chocolate, i still think you guys are being unfair on sacad aka libahe.........tujjiyes comments about somaliland christians and john smith where equally controversial..Zack even laughed at it.Now you guys are saying he is full of puke.just because he responded.come on, guys... ..

Read my initial comment. I didnt read nor did I agree with Tuujiye. All I said to the poster, let the dead be. And then this fool jumped and said "Dont pay attention to haters" and I responded to him. Then nac nac started and I had to tell this persona to put a cork in it.

Maaddeey   

Sacad, Then, you shouldn't bad mouth the Sayyid and his Halgan in return!, and tell me why do u ridicule the Sayyids opposition of the Christian missionary?, don't you know that was the main reason he started his XER?, never heard of the famous incident markuu ciyaal weydiiyey: 'qolomaad tihiin?' 'father-ka qolodiisaan nahay!'??

Plus for Chocolate woman, i did not need to find about about the casualties since i posted.

Thats all.

Blah Blah :rolleyes: What now you're outraged that I called you out on your bullshit? Why dont you two open a thread and isku nacamleeysiin?

Saalax   
Maaddeey, I heard about that famous incident i am not trying to discredit the sayyid laakinse when people over-exaggerate him that is when i will step in and tell the taarikh how it is for example even after when he died in 1920-1921 - 40 years before british somaliland independence i simply asked tujiye to tell me why christianity didn't spread in all that 40 years? he simply failed to answer me and restored to mr john iyo waxas. Lastly the sayyid was not the only 1 fighting colonials there was numerous men such as Suldaan Amaan Nuur, Suudi Shabeele, Sheikh Omar Bashiir, and many other numerous men and they deserve credit aswell.

Hales   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

quote: Plus for Chocolate woman, i did not need to find about about the casualties since i posted.

Thats all.

Blah Blah :rolleyes: What now you're outraged that I called you out on your bullshit? Why dont you two open a thread and isku nacamleeysiin?
What did you call me out on C&H, you should realize the mistakes you made in spamming the first half of the page with untrue assumptions.

My post was not done out of anger.

Saalax   
Maaddeey, infact do you know the first somali man to attack the british way before even the sayyid arrived from sudan was Suldaan Amaan Nuur in berbera? the first ever battle also to take place against the british was also in burco, Suudi Shabeele, Suldaan Amaan Nuur, and the Sayyid were all present there and this was when there use to be good relations between the people of burco and the sayyid, the dervish movement was born in burco and it died in Qoraxeey & Immy.

Maaddeey   

^Kuwaas ku faan, ha ku faanin Waraabe & Muusse hebelkaa-ga Mujaahidiinta laayey, gumeysigan cusub ee Maamulka Riyaale ee Duriyadii Darawiishta eed taageertona iska daa!

Saalax   
Maaddeey, Waraabe took revenge against the dervish cause 10 years before they raided his hometown ( under a tribal raid) looting camels so he did what every man with balls would and take revenge against them looting a camel boot of 70,000 - in the battle hogoogane i respect him for standing up for himself and not being a coward.

Hales   

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

cause 10 years before they raided his hometown looting camels ( under a tribal raid) so he did what every man with balls would and take revenge against them looting a camel boot of 70,000
[/b]
[/QB]

:D:D

Saalax   
Hales, aniga soomaaliida sometimes waan la yaba they expect people not to attack the sayyids movement when infact it was them attacking peoples hometowns first and later calaacaling when the movement got annihilated in the battle of Hogaagane in the hands of the Waraabe & Major Risaaldr Xaaji Muuse Faarax. :D