Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Queen Mary Somali Society Presents: The Path to Success: A Guide for the Soul

Haneefah   

InshaAllah, the event was a success!

Not related...but I just wanted to make another announcement for you Londoners. Almaghrib Institute has decided to launch their amazing two weekend seminars in the UK which must be a delight for those familiar with this reputable institute... a blessing you should all try and seek InshaAllah.

The following ad is for their 1st seminar in April, I whish I were there to take it...I missed this same class in Toronto couple of yrs back :(

BOC_UK_Flier.jpg I really wish to see some nomads take advantage bi'idnillah, I assure you, you won't regret it :cool:

Salaama alaykum Haneefah,

I believe there were some AlMaghrib classes being taught just this passed fall (and a little into the winter). One sister that I know was taking the class on a tafseer of Surah Baqarah. I've even heard that Yasir Qadhi is teaching some classes as well in Toronto (again). MashaaAllah, whoever gets the chance to enroll in AlMaghrib classes, do so asap!