Che -Guevara

Oromo and Somalis fight in Babille

The oromos are problem for somalis in hararghe whether In diredawa or in harar. We must deal with the ilamo oromo and afranqallos. Where is galbeedi. Fulaygi oromoda amaani jiray.

We need to keep in mind if everyone is pursuing own interests. These interests can be in conflict with each other. Oromo will have no qualms about throwing Somalis under the bus; we shouldn't either. Now, that doesn't mean that we should antagonize them unnecessarily or at the best of Woyanes.

It's depends the gallas is weird ethnic groups  the one in wollo are amharas by culture but are Muslim. The one in shewa just claim they are Ethiopians but are orthodox Christian .  The arsi are a bit proud or independent or hate habasha. I don't know how we can be in alliance with these guys. The tegarus sure we must  focus on them but the tegarus  Use gallas. Tegaru biggest fear is amhara shewans.

Ifiye   

I saw signs of hostility from my Oromo neighbors of 20 yrs.  It seems the war between these two giant nations not only started but is in full gear.   Ileey was just used by the tplf thugs to fire the first bullet.  The Oromo nation has both ambitions and grievances to expand and gain new territories and take revenge against the Somalis and the Liyu police tribal militias.  I don't see a way out as long as Ileey is in power.  

Qeero and opdo is a mess they are very belligerent. Jawaar is preaching olfism and the old political party of abi jaffar. Somalis need to wake up. We already last demographics in diredawa. And some xafaado we lost in harar. I think we should fight back. Laakin maxaynu dagalaana inagi baan is ogalayn. Oo is haysts dhexdeena shinile jesus clan.  Hawd and reserve area ethnic landish clan. ONLF liyuu clan.  These 3 have different economic political and territorial interest. Xaalada kilinka shanaad ma wanaagsana beryahan. Dagaall baa soo guuxaya allow sahal amuuraha oo naga  du

^

Waryaa Jaajuus Tigray, Xaaji Maalaayacni, stop instigating violence between the Oromo and Somalis. It obvious that you’ve taken up the mantle from Old Observer whose sole purpose for being on SOL is to sow discord and hatred between the Oromos and Somalis. 

I have said it once and I will say it again: The Tigray and Amhara should NEVER be allowed to use the Somali and Oromo against one another to further their political machinations and objectives.

Tilmaamook.the  Abyssinian and the gallas are 2 sides of the same coin. This abiye Ahmed guy is an oromo his wife is amhara his mother is amhara. He is an Ethiopian nationalist  And wants to use his oromo job to become powerful. He is a Christian pente  half of the gallas are not even Muslim. I know reer bosaaso love gallas and bantus they used to import back in the  heydays of boqor cisman and cali  yusuf keenadiid. Nimankan gaala madow ana ka aqaana awooyaashay ba muslimiyey.

^

Rubbish. Wax aad taqaanid iyo wax aad fahamsantahay ma jirto.

Meeshaan Tigray iyo Amxaara ayaa raba iney ka dhex ugaarsadaan Soomaalida iyo Oromada.

Tillmook aniga ii dhegeyso yes tigray is using  to create a conflict  between galla and somalis. But gallas have an agenda  to I don't think you watch afaan oromo channel's  and know how brutal and savage the gallas are. Having said  that tigray is also in conflict with amhara over villages near gonder. Amhara and tigray are not friends ethiopia is not the Ethiopia of mengistu haile selassie or menelik or even meles zenawi. Ahmed abiye is gruadualy changing Ethiopia. 

2 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Tillmook aniga ii dhegeyso yes tigray is using  to create a conflict  between galla and somalis. But gallas have an agenda  to I don't think you watch afaan oromo channel's  and know how brutal and savage the gallas are. Having said  that tigray is also in conflict with amhara over villages near gonder. Amhara and tigray are not friends ethiopia is not the Ethiopia of mengistu haile selassie or menelik or even meles zenawi. Ahmed abiye is gruadualy changing Ethiopia. 

Dhinac aan kuu raaco anigu waan garan la'ahay... is Abiye changing Ethiopia for the better in you opinion or are his Oromo, who are his backbone, the brutal savages you say they are, and that we Somalis should oppose? Sheekadaadu waa doofaarka ma cuno laakin maraqiisa ayaan cabaa!

On 7/4/2018 at 1:42 AM, Tillamook said:

^

Waryaa Jaajuus Tigray, Xaaji Maalaayacni, stop instigating violence between the Oromo and Somalis. It obvious that you’ve taken up the mantle from Old Observer whose sole purpose for being on SOL is to sow discord and hatred between the Oromos and Somalis. 

I have said it once and I will say it again: The Tigray and Amhara should NEVER be allowed to use the Somali and Oromo against one another to further their political machinations and objectives.

lol

If you are a Somali, shouldn't you think first of your own house be it Kililka or in the republic before trying to make a global analysis. I really dislike when dishonesty is being covered by outsiders like Tigray Amhara Oromo etc. Why not speak of the Somali people first what is their interest, what is the way of life in this area of conflict, who wants what...No human being will go to fight to death unless there is material interest behind it and when people fight without their own interest involved they abandon it as quick as it stumbles.

These two kilils have conflict:

Trade route control and trade contraband gangs

Historical land claims as old as the peoples

It affects everybody  even the opposition like ONLF and OLF they were going to fight 94 if it wasn't for Diredawa being made federal then.

Its your choice like our galbeedi to stand with Oromo regardless of what, but you can say it straight. No need to make global collection.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

lol

If you are a Somali, shouldn't you think first of your own house be it Kililka or in the republic before trying to make a global analysis. I really dislike when dishonesty is being covered by outsiders like Tigray Amhara Oromo etc. Why not speak of the Somali people first what is their interest, what is the way of life in this area of conflict, who wants what...No human being will go to fight to death unless there is material interest behind it and when people fight without their own interest involved they abandon it as quick as it stumbles.

These two kilils have conflict:

Trade route control and trade contraband gangs

Historical land claims as old as the peoples

It affects everybody  even the opposition like ONLF and OLF they were going to fight 94 if it wasn't for Diredawa being made federal then.

Its your choice like our galbeedi to stand with Oromo regardless of what, but you can say it straight. No need to make global collection.

Rubbish.

Somali and Oromo are neighbors and whatever differences they have they can resolve between themselves. Your Tigray paymasters should butt out!