Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

London: Somali week Festival with Hassan Ganey, Hadraawi and Gaarriye

Thierry.   

I went to last night panel discussion although I did not stay for long as I had go and see the second half of the Arsenal game. From what I saw it was impressive. I bought a book of poetry by the legendry Xassan Ganey and the even more legendry Hadaarawi. S signed copy of course

Ibtisam   

^^For those of you who've been, can I get tickets at door?, I like the line up for 2night! pluz it is in english. Sat looks interesting as well.

Ibtisam   

^^yeah the voices of somali women, so I was think I should go and see what they have to say. Thursday and sat I might go as well!

P.s. Do you already have your ticket Lily? I don't want to turn up and be told to get lost! :D

Nehanda   

G-What don't you call and reserve your ticket and collect it at the door. When I went they run out of tickets and quite few people were turned away.

Ibtisam   

North, I've just seen you reply now! if only I knew yesterday! I spent ages on the phone trying to reach some lady who never picks up her phone. Afterwards I gave up and went to see a film instead. But you can give me a ticket for 2friday and sat :Dredface.gif

Nehanda: I tried that sis! they only have two contact numbers on there unless you know a backroot like north here :D

Ibtisam   

Oh Shid... I forgot... I keep thinking it is nxt wk dee :Dredface.gif Yes I do have big plans, sill old me :D

North tickets for Sat and Sunday then :D