Sign in to follow this  
Sister1000

High divorce rate amongst somalis ? Do you agree?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL - some funny topic & Soomaali wada waalan.

and all she was looking for was reassures that if she was to marry the somali brother (probably against her family wishes) that she likes, he won't divorce her after couple years.

Sister101 - Do you want to be a minyaro (ask your somali friend what it means) - i can almost guarantee - you won't be divorced. :D

As for the answer to your topic - Somali divorces happen because the wives asked for it and the man gives - so as long as you don't ask for it and don't nag him to much (and you are willing to accept couple minyaros here n there now n again) -Somali man will never divorce you.

Milaka & Ibtisaam - get of your high horses and dust of your brothers and cousins and line them up for her to choose - should she rejects my offer of making her my minyaro :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Paragon:

Ah get over it now. Should we be expected to 'change' our natural way of writing for every happy-go-lucky non-Somali visitor? We're not here to honour political correctness folks but to speak as freely as we wish. And thus we will.

Be nice to fellow Muslims..heh. Who are we kidding here. What a joke. I aint having none of that. Ciddii halkan inoogu timaadda should find a way to come to terms with af-Somali.

Show offs!

Ani miyaa mise ayaamahaan si baad u kacsantahay? Waaba kaa baqooyaa the more aan aqriyo waxaa qortay... :D

Paragon   

^Lol. Koolkat. Walaaleey ma kacsani axem... :D . Balse runtii sod all this fakeness oo la leeyahay discard what you stand for to please others. Waxaan nahay waan nahay, kolkaa uma baahnin mid yaroo habow ah oo san nala soo gasha. Weli ma aragtey qof ajnabi ah oo qowmiyaddiisa dadka kale u caynaya? Waan necebahay Soomaalida dhulka isku jiidda markey qof ajnabi ah arkaan. Is tus tusnimada noocaa ah waan ku laabjeexaa. Waa spinelessness.

Malika   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

Milaka & Ibtisaam - get of your high horses and dust of your brothers and cousins and line them up for her to choose - should she rejects my offer of making her my minyaro
:D

Yaa??,What high horse dear? As for my Brothers & Cousins,waxaa laa huurgufoo naagumaa maa jiraan,they already shine like stars,that they are! ;)

Nagaa lexoo adigu,kolaybaa you cant afford the xaal hadaa gar kuu dignoo. icon_razz.gif

^^LOL. Haye - Adverbial.com - yaa ula jeeda - all my sisters are married.

Paragon - meel walba oo aad lugta la gashid - mid baa ku daba joogta. war Alle ka cobso dumar ka iska dhici. no more back tracking smile.gif say: 'so what waan kacsanahay' :D

Aaliyyah   

ajanabi hadaad aduu cuqdad gaar ah u qabtid wa mesheeda icon_razz.gif

laakin she simply asked is the divorce rate high within the somali community..simple as that...whats with all the hostility..

koolkat is also right baryahan maxa jir ah...what are you going thru..you dnt have to say it here :D

salaam

LOL@duca. and the back tracking is a tactic for them to catch up with you - is it??.

Malika - i give no offence - hence xaal igu ma lihid. if they were stars already - they have grown to be moons by now. so long as they remain stars - they'll need shine and for that they'll need to be constantly dusted. smile.gif

Malika   

^Heck no! xaal waan kuguu lenahay,walaalhay iyagoo reerihi suldameed aa aad kuledahay,dust them off and line them up!..Whats up with that?

ps;I am kidding now,before you start crying. :D:D

Paragon   

Lol@Sayid. Reer magaal baa tahay sxb. smile.gif

Sabriya, lol. Cuqdad ma qabo and I am not going through anything dear. It's just that I can't entertain nonesense anymore.

Aaliyyah   

^am only kidding with u.

But, the girl likes a somali guy and wants to learn a bit more about us. so try to understand where shes coming from inshallah...

salaam

Paragon   

^Well, I think her questions are simply idle talk. If one is really is interested in someone they don't go around the market researching about his/her ethnicity's attitutes or realities, is it?

She should have the guts to go ahead with it, that's if the guy 'ever' says hi to her.

Malika - me cry! - only when i want; in laabka madaxa laysaaro, layna saalaxo. icon_razz.gif

As for yout brothers being of the Suldaan kind - only when they are back home dear - land of the english man is full qurbe ku korta like Sabriye who don't have foggest what you are talking about and besides i am their Sayid, so they won't mind what i call them. :D

Alxamdullilaah, Sabriye is finally on the page as me. ;)

Haye iska waran, xaggee joogta, Aabbe ma jooga, ya?? :D

Aaliyyah   

Paragon, its good to have an idea of the culture the guy hails from, so I can understand why shes asking such questions.

lol@ if he ever says hi...ouch..that hurts icon_razz.gif

salaam