Sign in to follow this  
FatB

Star wars III

FatB   

have you all seen it (the mush hyped episod?)

those of u who have seen it what do you think of it

personally i was dissepointed ( :( ) by the lack of depth of some of the characters. having said that this movie has a better story line than the first two

Baluug   

U crazy?The last one i saw was #6 Return of the Jedi!And that was more than 15 yrs ago.I don't follow star wars too much as u can see

I thought it was great. I was a bit bothered by the silly dialogue, but then I remembered the dialogue in A New Hope, and then it felt easier to suspend my belief and just enjoy the film.

ROTS was definitely superior to the other prequels, I was a little disappointed by Anakin's move to the dark side. I just thought it would take a lot more to turn him, but it happened so quickly.

And the opening battle scene, HOW COOL WAS THAT????

I'm just glad it's all over, it was a fitting transistion to Episode I and it does nicely tie up the series.

Diamante   

^^ Definitly have to agree with that. I was sorry it had to end, but like all good things....

I wasn't dissapointed at all, every sequel has its ups and downs, but this one was spectacular.

THUMBS UP! smile.gif

Pacifist   

Am a big fan unfortunately haven't had time to see The revenge of the sith.... Looking forward to young Skywalker..... Damn you Xu you already confirmed my fear of Anakin's darkside.... :mad:

FatB   

I was a bit bothered by the silly dialogue,

you can say that again. my favorate line is "anakan your braking my heart" loooooooool

honostly i think that most of the dialog was rather cheezy to say the least.

Originally posted by Pacifist:

Am a big fan unfortunately haven't had time to see The revenge of the sith.... Looking forward to young Skywalker..... Damn you Xu you already confirmed my fear of Anakin's darkside.... :mad:

Funny, you would have thought that Anakin being Darth Vader and all, would be all the confirmation you needed. icon_razz.gif

NoVa   

R u people serious??? Star Wars???????? I hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee The MEntion of that Name..I never seen any of it nor am i really planning on sein' it...just another Blockbuster Movie...Last night my lil sister came 2 me and said "U SHOUld c Star Wars"...and still this morning when she woke up, she's still pleading me to c Star Warssss....WHats' gotten to her?????...but never'the less she told me the whole story in 10 mins..lol..So it was kind strange 2 understand a kid that was good then became bad guy and then had a son, that'll fight with him @ the end...what a bULLSHIT STORY...lol...ANywho's i' think i haven't had my morning tea..so Carry On Star War's Fans ;):Dicon_razz.gif

Curly   

I hated the damn thing, I had to endure a whole 2 hours and 26 minutes of it! Oh god that’s one form of torture I never wish to go through again! I’ve always hated Star wars…I remember being forced to watch it OVER and OVER and OVER again as a child. I can still hear those unrealistic piercing laser sounds and see those annoyingly iridescent laser beams :rolleyes: !

I seriously thought special effects had come along way since Star wars was first released back in 1977. But to be a little fair the plot was good, but the many fighting scenes put me off the film completely. And I seem to remember the first version being more funny or maybe I’m confused :confused: !

Maybe I’m a little biased due to my traumatic childhood experiences of having to suffer the torment of this and other films like , Flash Gordon, Buck Rogers and even James Bond (Oh god the horror of it all!) due to the predominately male household I was brought up in :confused: :( .

Back then I would much rather watch, Mary Poppings, The sound of music and chitty chitty, bang bang :D .