Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

'RRA' ha inaga baxaan

Reer Ceerigaabo oo bannaanbax dhigay, bannaanbaxaas ay ugu soo horjeedaan ganacsatada ka soo jeeda Koonfurta, gaar kuwa afka Maayga ku hadlo ugu yeeraan 'RRA.'

Su'aasha waxee tahay intee ganacsatadaas isku fidinayeen meesha iyaga intee jireen? Ma jiifeen oo hadda mee soo baraarugeen? Marqaan maa lagu maqnaa? Shaxaad maa lagu noolaa?

Tallaabo   

It is organised by sultan Oodwayne. I told you not to annoy him with your koonfuria nonsense or he would deport your people from his neck of the woods. Adigaa waxaa masuul ka ah. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Lool@ tallaabo  oodweyne doesn't like reer baydhabo.but on a serious note I have seen rra communities in hargeysa they are  the least hateful towards Somaliland cause. I think we should welcome Sharif sakin.  And forge ties with rra community. They are far better than the  demolition crew of Mogadishu unukaleh and habargangster from guriceel. And better than  the pirates from garowe. And the afweyne remnants from gedo. And the afweyne remnants from gedo are also In conflict with  reer baydhabo lets welcome reer bay and bakool they are far better than the gallas.

Tallaabo   

This apparent "xenophobia" is happening right at the heart of Sanaag. Car bal waataasee sheegatadii aad sacabka u tumaysay wax ha ka qabato. So much for his claim of "Sanaag is Somalia" 

Tallaabo   
11 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Lool@ tallaabo  oodweyne doesn't like reer baydhabo.but on a serious note I have seen rra communities in hargeysa they are  the least hateful towards Somaliland cause. I think we should welcome Sharif sakin.  And forge ties with rra community. They are far better than the  demolition crew of Mogadishu unukaleh and habargangster from guriceel. And better than  the pirates from garowe. And the afweyne remnants from gedo. And the afweyne remnants from gedo are also In conflict with  reer baydhabo lets welcome reer bay and bakool they are far better than the gallas.

Xaaji, I genuinely like reer bay and bakool, I think they are good people who should be welcomed with open arms. But my comments are merely for SOL's politics fadhi kudirir and are aimed at MMA and saalax. 

Every body knows sanaag is a Somaliland region some irrational unionist claim that  sanaag is indeed part of the pirate  enclave of Somalia salaax party politics baa qaaday and is still saddend ciiro lost the November elections. Had ciiro won  He would beat his chest  west burco rulez buu odhan laha.mma is not a bad man but he is koonfurian chauvinist who most of the time  believes in pirate narrative.or that somaliland can be divided along sub clan lines in order to revive his beloved cancerous union which was dissolved  in 1991. Allot of people  it itches them why  doesn't Somaliland need Somalia  dhibku wataas tallaaboi.

That's true ganacsi and isu socod lama diidin. Business and trade is open both in Somalia and Somaliland. The dispute is only political  And politicians from Somalia can't visit Somaliland and politicians from Somaliland can't visit Somalia. 

13 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

That's true ganacsi and isu socod lama diidin. Business and trade is open both in Somalia and Somaliland. The dispute is only political  And politicians from Somalia can't visit Somaliland and politicians from Somaliland can't visit Somalia. 

I am talking about this specific situation.. The local authorities should calm these people; they need to compete and not blame others.

Mooge   

niyoow looks like ceerigaabo city officials have close deal with "RRA". lool. the Baydhabo merchants get the government market buildings because they pay taxes. if you dont' pay taxes, you will sell your stuff outside in the sun. looool.

it is all about money niyoow.

• Like 1

Oromo don't trade They are professional  beggers. The only foreigners that open up businesses in Somaliland are Yemenis mostly cafes and food places.  And djiboutians.

Holac   

MMA, you insulted Saalax's hometown. Most agree the town is not governed by Hargeisa authorities. It is semi-independent.

By the way, business disputes are common everywhere in Somalia. Each clan wants to protect its base.

• Thanks 1

Tallaabo   
2 hours ago, Holac said:

. Most agree the town is not governed by Hargeisa authorities. It is semi-independent.

That is if by "most" you mean Saalax, Galbeedi, and the Puntland boys 9_9