Sign in to follow this  
Reality Check

What Happened to SOL?!?!?!

NGONGE   

It’s the cycle of life, baby. The place reached maturity and, as you know, big people always talk politics and faith.

Anyway, don’t knock it just yet. Most of it is exciting stuff. Go and post your opinion on my Misyar Marriage thread or on Nur’s multiple-wives thread.

PS

Welcome back. But like a swarm of flies that follow a piece of cake, I have a strong feeling the Barro family shall appear on this thread any minute now.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

It’s the cycle of life, baby. The place reached maturity and, as you know, big people always talk politics and faith.

Anyway, don’t knock it just yet. Most of it is exciting stuff. Go and post your opinion on my Misyar Marriage thread or on Nur’s multiple-wives thread.

PS

Welcome back. But like a swarm of flies that follow a piece of cake, I have a strong feeling the Barro family shall appear on this thread any minute now.

Lol@big people talk about politics and faith. Actually, their discussions lack content and don't need responding to. I think that some of these threads can stand to be consolidated into 2 or 3 big discussions rather than a new topic popping up every two seconds. The problem lies in moderating these discussion. They are getting out of hand.

I can't find the misyar thread, where is it?

And who is the Barro family?

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

So bring back the fun,you can do it!!!

I think original topics would be a better idea. I just don't think some folks on this forum could handle my idea of fun ;) They might Jihad on me.

Shakti   

^^lol that was funny

well Realit check, ppl up in here are old members so, what SOL needs is a Tv Ad 2 bring some new members with fresh ideas;ppl, such as myself (yeap, the field is open 4 u 2 score with mordent comments)

I think original topics would be a better idea. I just don't think some folks on this forum could handle my idea of fun They might Jihad on me.

no matter what the topic is, Jihadyy ppl are present.. right now, u have infuriated me with above comment, therefore i sent/email a faTwa 2 ya :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ps. who the hell is Castro, he sounds like a Columbian mafia # 1477

lol, naa hedhe make up your mind, are you back or not? I think some of them are too proud to admit it, but you have a following!! hehehe.

WHAT HAPPENED TO S.O.L IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU REALITY CHECK! PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO SHOW UP ONCE IN A WHILE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE LACK OF FUN TOPICS WHILE NEVER SEEMING TO CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING WORTHWHILE.

:@ YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. HOW DARE YOU COME HERE IN MY TURF AND INSULT ME LIKE THIS? ASK NOT WHAT S.O.L CAN DO FOR YOU BUT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR S.O.L. YOU LITTLE APE.

That goes for the rest of you too. Y'all make me sick - I'd been having more fun if I hung out at the morgue.

Originally posted by Femme:

WHAT HAPPENED TO S.O.L IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU REALITY CHECK! PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO SHOW UP ONCE IN A WHILE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE LACK OF FUN TOPICS WHILE NEVER SEEMING TO CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING WORTHWHILE.

:@ YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. HOW DARE YOU COME HERE IN MY TURF AND INSULT ME LIKE THIS? ASK NOT WHAT S.O.L CAN DO FOR YOU BUT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR S.O.L. YOU LITTLE APE.

That goes for the rest of you too. Y'all make me sick - I'd been having more fun if I hung out at the morgue.

LOL. Take it on the caps sweety.

I visit often, and leave before posting anything because it's frustrating to see the quality of a forum go down when "certain" mods are not doing their jobs properly.

But I'm not just complaining, I'm also posting in various parts of the forum. It's just that I havent fully decided if I'm going to make an effort to find a niche here once again. We'll see.

And what is up with the name changes, eh?