Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

GAME: 50 words stories.

Waa part of the sol madness that the rule-maker changes his rules along the way and judges as he wishes LoL. Nuunena half his words are invisible jinni ones.

Chimera   

The art is to not go below 50 and not above:

My girlfriend returned from the toilets in a crowded venue full of strangers, she took my hand and whispered in my ear. I began shaking, when she placed my hand gently on her belly. I could not contain my joy; I hugged her and boasted the good news to everyone.

simples.bmp

Kool_Kat   

Ummmm, if you took her hand only a few days ago to cut the cake, and now she tells you she's pregnant! ADAM, what kinda funny business have you been up to? :D OR the bun in the oven isn't your bun... :Dicon_razz.gif

Chimera   

LOL, not my POV!

and I would know if it wasn't my bun in the oven(lol) when we hear the 'Pinggg' sound and look at the result; my thick defined eyebrows(not Unibrow btw) - reportedly the best in the family, ehem - will certainly be passed on to any of my future kids, if those are missing, I will file for a divorce pronto.

Chimera   

Samawad, a handsome but unmarried Somali Prince teleported himself to Queen Tawlan’s land of a thousand Kingdoms. He arrived during her wedding with Prince Temuk, however, she instantly fell for the mysterious prince from another dimension and dismissed Temuk. After relinquishing her throne, she joined Samawad to his Maryoley Kingdom.

Chimera: ri’ who is half a nymph and the other half a monstrousness concoctions of all that is great and dreadful with speckled skin covered in gangrene from all that time spent in front of computer, received an email from Nanowrimo. The email’s subject read: “WRITE GAME: 50 words stories”. :D

Chimera   

In the darkness of space, an asteroid hit my ship, and I was forced to head to a terrible looking planet, where I managed to land safely, but before me and my passengers could count our lucky stars; out came the wretched alien savages, craving for our blood and flesh.

wyre   

Rudolf hopped on one foot, pirouetted, leapt to and fro, wiggled his hips, do-si-doed, executed a graceful plie, moonwalked, discoed, waltzed, two-stepped, wriggled like a worm, jigged like a hillbilly, and slapped his knees, but no matter what he did, it kept snowing.

Apparently he wasn’t a raindeer after all

:D:D

She met him in Gran Canaria. He gave her gifts, lots of attention. She still gets attention; sometimes 5 stitches sometimes 10. They tell her to change her locks but she likes his curly hair. And he does the dishes too! It is a shame his wife can't see that.

AYOUB   

Are we allowed to use ghost writers? Someone sent a story and they want me to post it. It's ironically called "The Truth".

I'm sure you guess who the guess who wrote it anyway...:D:o

wyre   

Chimera;155140 wrote:
Kamaavi:
words ----
Disqualified

Nuune:
words ----
Disqualified

Mr.Somalia:
words ----
Disqualified