Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Breaking News: Somali Man Murdered Somali Woman for Love

The Zack   

Per eye witnesses, the dude stabbed the victim with a knife. According to sources that know both the victim and the suspect, the suspect was in love with the victim but the victim wasn't interested in him. The incident took place in Fort Morgan, Colorado.

Suspect arrested in death of Fort Morgan woman

A man was arrested in Greeley early this morning just hours after a recent arrival to Fort Morgan was stabbed to death in front of her apartment house.

The woman, in her early 20s, is one of approximately 600 African refugees including Kenyans, Somalis and Nigerians living in the northeastern Colorado community, said Fort Morgan Police Chief Keith Kuretich.

It is the first homicide in Fort Morgan since Oct. 28, 2006.

Kuretich said police responded to the apartment complex in the 400 block of West Kiowa Avenue after receiving a 911 call reporting the stabbing.

The call was made by other tenants in the building.

Officers were quickly able to determine that a man had been seen with the victim in recent days and was the likely suspect, according to the chief.

After obtaining the man's name and learning he was in Greeley, Fort Morgan Police contacted the Greeley Police Department, said the chief.

In the meantime, relatives of the victim had contacted the suspect and told him police were looking or him. At that point, the suspect, identified as Ahmed Abdi, 25, called the Greeley police and said he would turn himself in.

Abdi was arrested in Greeley and returned to Fort Morgan where he is being held for investigation of second-degree murder and first and second-degree assault.

Kuretich said authorities are trying to determine the exact relationship between the victim and Abdi. The victim's name has not been released.

Source

The Zack   

^He was in love with her, she was not. He killed her for that reason. The title is not misleading, it is just that everybody is innocent in the US until proven guilty in a court of law. The dude did it, I know the family. The sad thing is the suspect and the victim are extended cousins. They are both from Gedo.

The Zack...The article doesn't mention any of that, perhaps you should have said I know in your first post.

Very sad, the dude could spared her and committed suicide for love. Atleast, he turned himself in.

The Zack   

Che, in my first post, I said this:

Originally posted by The Zack:

Per eye witnesses, the dude stabbed the victim with a knife. According to sources that know both the victim and the suspect, the suspect was in love with the victim but the victim wasn't interested in him. The incident took place in Fort Morgan, Colorado.

BOB   

Dameer fowqal dameer dheh oo daanyeer ah...waxaasoo miiran baa raggii Soomaaliyeed sharafta iyo magaca ka dilay...Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ileyhi Raajicuun...Ilaahay sabar iyo iimaan haka siiyo waalidkeed iyo eheladeeda Insha Allah.

I hope the so-called elders of the tolka won't collect funds for his legal team as he deserves to be sent away for a long time and by the time he comes out he'll never consider himself a man again because of all the 'boys' waiting for him inside.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Abtigiis   

He killed her because of millions of reasons that make people to kill. Jelousy, anger, despair, etc etc. He didn't kill her because he loved her. He killed her because he was angry. He loved her, but obviously not when he was killing her.

Ilahay ha u naxariisto. He must've been very unstable. Most men move on, not resort to murder. Funny thing though, I followed the link(source), have you read what the ***** rednecks are saying? Since, this is the only murder known to the authorities in that town since 2006, expect alot of backlash and racist, rude comments.