Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

HAPPY B-DAY!

Blessed   

Happy belated birthday and Eid Mubaarek sweet Dawoco. May allah bless you with more wisedom, sweetness and al that khayr smile.gif

Muwaah@ my Juxa.. where have you been my dear..malagu aroosey...and you forgot to invite me...?

and Eid Mubaarek to one and all. smile.gif

p.s let me know about the dinner...I hear food..my eyes popped out.. :D

OG Moti   

da.jpg

H A P P Y :eek: B I R T H D A Y ........

Lovely Dawaco, Happy belated Birthday, happiness does not come from external source, it comes from and within YOU... always stay Happy,

Peace

Juxa   

salaaaaaaaaaaaaaams,

sorry for the late reply, i was busy talkin to my bank manager, gettin a loan to fund certain invitation which dawaco made on my behalf.

dawaco :mad:

moti, my EX wlc back yaaqay, good to see ya, am glad u survived as u owe me some dosh! smile.gif seriously my bro, am glad that you almost back to yr old good self ;)

to Aamenah, abaayo, i did not wed yet, and i wont with out you atleast doing some boodbood smile.gif remember i owe ya some fun!

and finally, all the UK-folks, specially london-shanty, how about next outing somewhere in the centre, or the west, so many of you can attend?

i thought a change from the usual, somali or indian restaurants :D say Ethiopian next time? lemme know please if u wish to attend, and when, so that we can arrange a convenient time for everyone.

ps: i will not be re-funding travel costs :rolleyes:

Saalixa   

walaalo happy birhtday

i don't have much fancy headings to emphasise this but i will send it from the heart plain simple. sorry i don't know how to use me pc that well

Tuujiye   

Lee Dawaco yariiseey wee weynaatay.loooooool..

Dawaco happy late birth day walaashiis..

I don't come in here any more like I use to so sory for the late gongrats...

wareer badanaa!!!

Blessed   

Juxa gabar, Hadaad guursan lahayd with out my boodo and buraanbur; you'de be a dead woman. anyways..cambaro ;) I know this cosey little Ethiopian place in our end of the woods..gimme a bell whenever you fancy eating besbaas ;)

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^ gimme some credit, there wont be much of I DO without yr vetting process :D

Ameenah, sounds good, 2 to 3 weeks from now? how does that sound? and can u check if i do xalaal menu and meat. smile.gif

Wiilo   

Where is the Birthday Girl this is for you, how old are u now? I'm kidding, I'm kidding Happy Birthday Dear Dawaco

12_28_00-lit_birthday_cake.jpg

Enjoy while u can ;)