Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Finally! gurigeyga cusub waa ii diyaar.

Somalina   

Patience is virtue ayaan maqli jirey.

I've waited n waited patiently and finally voila! a dream come true ee noqotey. icon_razz.gif

71727125813717477393100.jpg

76876125813000810798100.jpg

76788125813387477426100.jpg

14861412581322747744210.jpg

14916312581316747744810.jpg

77012125813290810769100.jpg

Gurigaaga soo u yaala bal, now that you have had the pleasure of seeing mine. icon_razz.gif

Somalina   

^^^Thanks sis. You should post pics of your dream house here. That is if you have an idea of what you want it to look like.

Salaam

------

Oh yeah! before I forget, my Canadian

baabuur ayaan waiting list ugu jiraa. icon_razz.gif:D

20081178284062577805.jpg.thumb.jpg

AS can't touch me when I'm cruising around the Bakara market in Mogadishu.

Dream big folks! dream big I say! :D:D:D

Emperor   

This is incredibly beautiful house, ilaahay aduunyadana gurigaan hanagu dajiyo aakhirona janada hanageeyo Insha'alah.

It is not easy to attain both, markaa let's pray and dream on...

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by NinaNC:

^^^Thanks sis. You should post pics of your dream house here. That is if you have an idea of what you want it to look like.

Salaam

You’re welcome sis!

Actually I want own my own Island, a tropical paradise first. Well it may not be the kind of thing that appeals to everyone, but it sure does appeal to me. After owning Island somewhere in a beautiful place most probably my own homeland Somalia, I would build the biggest house in the world on it. Ooh it would be so cool to own my own island just like the one below: :cool:

spa-cuisinart.jpg

I think, I will live that to your imagination for now, as my eyes are getting droopy.

Salams

A/S people.

That house was on British tv programme called Grand Designs. So, you're ousted, lol!

Taking an action is better than dreaming! A house of that kind would set you back about 250k pound sterling.

Somalina   

lol@the men's responses. What a bunch of haters!

Malika and Ismahan, thank you for your contributions. You both got great taste, impeccable almost in guryo unlike dhooreyashaan gunuunaca badan.

We can dream nooh, yaa noo diidey bal, and since when dreaming big was a crime? ' If you can dream it then you can achieve it' soo maadan maqal wah?

smile.gif @gettin droopy- Ismahan, I really like your Island dream home idea. Knarly.

How many ppl will be living with you on your Island bal? I'm doing tirokoob, ee don't mind me. ;)

Malika, KK ameey gurigeeda u laaban weysaa oo iska dhiibtaa Cayman Islands. lol

Sheekoyiin aan loo dirsan ayeyba dhex galeen nimankaan. War wax ku soo dhejiya halkaan, kiyaakarehiinana naga yareeya fadlan. icon_razz.gif

@JB, I have absolutely no clue what you mean.

lol@Dhagaxtuur, anigaa iibsadey (riyadeda), ma ii diidantahay? looool

Waxba la iskuma ogola halkan. I love my Somali folks.

p.s. Emperor is not included in dhooreyaasha, the bro got good taste n he is not a hater.