Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Nobel Peace Prize award to a moslem lady

nobel prize?oh my God who won it?she is the third musslim won this prize,do u know who are other two?anwar sadad the former dictator of egypty,and yasir arafat the authotrian leader of palestine.those are the people they awarded the precious prize.but why?is't there anyone else desrve to be awarded in the muslim world?we have to be realistic and aware of motives that sorounding all this.and now the one question that i think is worth asking is why her?did she achieve anything remarkable?westerners are very clevers and they know the weak point of muslims.

islam as a religone has granted every right to women.women and men are equall in infront of God.their role in the society and develoment of their communities may be diffrent.

i am asking what is the is right that islam denied from the women?

and there is one important thing that we must all remember which is we should separate between islam and cultures,this is very important cuz many think that cultures of some muslim communities as islamic culture.that is absolutely wrong.for example the somali culture of circumsion is against islam.so why some people critsice islam as religone that opress women while we all know that islam made compulsory for men to be circumcise but not women.

Originally posted by sayfulaah-almasluul:

islam as a religone has granted every right to women.women and men are equall in infront of God.their role in the society and develoment of their communities may be diffrent.

i am asking what is the is right that islam denied from the women?

and there is one important thing that we must all remember which is we should separate between islam and cultures,this is very important cuz many think that cultures of some muslim communities as islamic culture.that is absolutely wrong.for example the somali culture of circumsion is against islam.so why some people critsice islam as religone that opress women while we all know that islam made compulsory for men to be circumcise but not women.

--------

you tell hommies! that is exactly what this lady was fighting for! clergies in Iran using culture/islam to suppress not only women but the human rights fo the country, while they were basking in an orgy of marrying 14 yr old gals and living large!!!...

Khayr   

clergies in Iran using culture/islam to suppress not only women but the human rights fo the country, while they were basking in an orgy of marrying 14 yr old gals and living large!!!...

By Rudy

Rudy exactly how did you come up with the Conclusion and why???

You don't like the Ulama for what particular reason. They where basking in an 'ORGY' well, how did you know that Rudy unless you where

a participant in the 'ORGY', cause u seem to know the specific age of the girls???

You got a problem with the Ulama, why is that?

Is b/c they don't think that Religion is a 'private affair' like your counterparts in Hollywood who are all 'SPIRITUAL' people.

Hadith: 'WHO EVER HONORS THE ULAMA HAS HONORED ME (THE RASUL salallahu caliyhe wasilm)

well by the logic of this hadith, then you are

you know what (FILL IN THE BLANKS NOMADS!)

as a result of the above statement that u made.

and in another hadith

"THE ULAMA ARE THE INHERTERS OF THE PROPHETS'

Fi Amanallah

you tell hommies! that is exactly what this lady was fighting for! clergies in Iran using culture/islam to suppress not only women but the human rights fo the country, while they were basking in an orgy of marrying 14 yr old gals and living large!!!...

hey rudy that is not true!!!!! that absolutely false allegetion made by westerners to draw the international attention to iran, a country survived the illegal sanction that being posed by america and it's allys.a country did well in terms of economy and even millitraly despite the harsh sanction.

remember this rudy that iran has more women in their parlamenty than u.k.why?is it that iranian women like politics more than u.k women? i doubt it redface.gif !!!!!in addtion to that let just examine there are two women who are president in the muslim world.who are magowetti and bangaldesh's president.now can u tell me where u can find in europe or america where president is a woman?

i do not deny one moment that we need to improve the involvement and parcitpating of women in developening our societies,which is very vital.bytheway we are in world where we should respect the cultures of others,westerners must not pose their will and ill-cultures to our well-preserved cultures.why do they choose only the topics like women?what they want is to see girls display their peauty like their's.that is the main ain of the campaing.

beawre of blot guys