Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Somali London

Goodness me. Now for a little lesson. Just because he did not penetrate does not mean that he did not--pinch, touch, squeeze, grab & fondle. If the allegations are true---he is seen throwing the victim to the ground in order to rape her. So he could be charged with ---attempted rape, sexual harassment, and assualt. Scums like that deserve nothing but contempt.

Ngonge-- one flew over the cuckoo's nest, eh? :rolleyes: As someone who prides himself on not being emotional...your coming across as a tad bit irrational.

There are a lot more somali related stuff that need our support and attention than a man, evidently, caught on camera in the process of commission of a crime. Whatever the crime.

Maybe, those who are advocating for this case should consider helping the vulnerable somali young men/women who are going thru tough time in London and elsewhere in the UK. If you want to help, go out there and help prevent such awful acts being committed in the first place. You know what I am talking about if you are a Londoner! The Qaat-devastated, mentally unstable, jobless and mostly clueless youngsters on the streets etc. This is where such problems breed and finally manifest themselves. If you are already involved, GREAT, if not, it would be good than ranting on the WWW screens!

P.S. No offence to anybody.

STOIC   

Kleido, Any recording must be authentic and sufficiently intelligible for it to be used as an evidence!. I know video camera can be used to identify the "suspect"-caution and clarity will be expected from the court-this will determine the fate of the person.The one problem with video camera is that experts are not known, some my deem the police officer as an expert.But what if the police officer has a stake on the case?.

PS..my mind is not working at the moment after long work day..but i will always come back and see if i made sense to you!

Any recording must be authentic and sufficiently intelligible for it to be used as an evidence

What makes you think it isnt?

Brother, whichever way you look at it, you cant argue whats on video and infront of ur eyes.

STOIC   

^^^Kleid..i did not said it is not authentic,did i say so?.I was generalizing the limitation of video camera.May be the video that caught this guy in the act is clear or may be it is not.

**Now have a good weekend and leave my poor soul alone***